What do you think about David Letterman now?

by asilentone 61 Replies latest social entertainment

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Thanks, buddy!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Never liked him...always thought he was a dick...died laughing when Cher called him an asshole to his face. But that being said, his private life is none of my business. I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with personal matters in public, and then, of course, there's the fallout for his wife and son.

• only me
    only me

Meh, it's sordid, but it really is no one's business except for the people involved.

I think he handled the situation well , but he would have been smarter to not play with the underlings at work in the first place.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

If anyone here things that 90% of the celebrities on TV DIDNT act like Letterman did, then we are still the most deluded society ever...

Seriously, do you think he went home, sang the Psalms, and prayed to Jesus each night?

He never claimed nor wanted to be an example, just an entertainer with a talk show.

My opinion is, that he came forward to protect his son. I don't really think he gives a damn about what happens to himself. He's had a great run, and he knows this best of all.

My opinion of him is not changed. I don't judge people by who they f*ck, only if they pretend that they don't. Then, they are fair game.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Jeff I like your style

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Just think he only needs to bang about another 500 or so to be in the running with King David and Solomon for who

scored with the most females. When you add up all their wives and concubines it would be hard to even come

close to being in their league.

Edited to add: Maybe he wants to become known as King David Letterman

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

He was tappin' some fine imported booty! I respect him even more now!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I thought he was a dick for exploiting and tossing aside harvey Pekar

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Wow wha happened is an American Splendor fan!

• baltar447
    baltar447

I think he's a goofy guy. Funny.

While NOT approving of his philandering, I do give him props for standing up and admitting his faults in front of the entire nation/world. Also for not letting himself be extorted by a criminal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit