What do you think about David Letterman now?

by asilentone 61 Replies latest social entertainment

• asilentone
    asilentone

I am sure all of you know about it by now.

• avishai
    avishai

His private life is between him and his wife, none of my business.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

He screwed up. Big time. He's going to have to deal with the consequences of his actions in his private life. It's none of my business to say one way or the other. I know I wouldn't have done it, but then I've not made a success of my life so what do I know?

On the other hand, he's got big brass ones for (1) standing up to extortion; and (2) coming clean on national TV. Politicians would be well served to face up to their fuck ups this honestly.

If someone in the public eye, or public service, has committed an "indiscretion", it is much better for them to come clean and face the music from the beginning rather than pull a Clinton and play word games and obfuscation.

• dinah
    dinah

As long as the woman's job didnt depend on her f*cking him, I see no problem.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Letterman Fessed up..

Now he`s got to deal with his Mrs.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well he's no virgin

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

He did a courageous thing confessing this on national tv. However, if everyone was a willing participant and it was consensual, then really its his own business and of course now his wife's. Everyone is so quick to judge, but you never know what you'd do in someone else's position. I hope he work sit out. It's not like he was a clergyman or some sort of role model or something, the man was a comedian on late night tv. I hope he keeps his job.

Ada

• shamus100
    shamus100

I hope that Sarah Paulin starts a talk-show and makes fun of him for ten years.

You live by the sword, you're gonna die by the sword.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sarah Palin's not that funny. Folks will think she's just doing a bad Tina Fey impression.

• Gregor
    Gregor

I think he and Polanski should set down and compare notes. Like, "as a dorky looking guy, what do you find is the best way to score good p---y?"

One of them has had success in one instance by plying a 13 year old with champaigne and pills, sodomy and penetration. The other has found that attractive, subordinate, female employees seem to drop their drawers pretty quickly without much fuss...They should consult with the Sheen creep, he found that cold cash worked just fine.

The litany of lefties in the entertainment industry whose morals make your skin crawl goes on and on. Unfortunately, they are starting to become role models to a lot of people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit