What do you think about David Letterman now?

by asilentone 61 Replies latest social entertainment

• Satanus
    Satanus

Makes no diff to me. The scumbag blackmailer got nailed.

S

Ps, unless he forced them, or they were underage, or something.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Whether the little head hangs to the left or the right, men in power with always use that power to get the poontang. Neither side has the market cornered on morality.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I worship Sarah Palin, so I am delighted at what has happened to Letterman f-----g hypocrite

• shamus100
    shamus100

Jonsie,

Just the famous ones get the attention. Men are whores - and we like it that way.

I hate Sarah Paulin - but after what that asshole did to her, and now this... scumbag. Lines being crossed every day -

But credit for him coming clean. That's one hell of a lot more that can be said about Bill Clinton. The asshole of the world.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

It hasn't been mentioned whether he was doing this while being married or before he was married or living common law.

It was just said honestly by himself that it was true.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Once a hoe, always a hoe. I put nothing pass good ole Bill and his ciggy.

• Purza
    Purza

Well it appears he is taking responsibility for his actions. Now, would he have come clean if it wasn't about to be known? Probably not. He is going to have to live with the consequences.

Purza

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

My opinion of him hasn't changed. I remember as a kid when Letterman had a morning program. I loved him as a teenager, I thought he was really funny. These days I rarely watch him, but I did make an exception when he had Obama on recently.

• JimmyPage
  • asilentone
    asilentone

Jimmy, you can edit it by clicking on the yellow pencil on the right. FYI.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit