besty

You gonna answer my question Perry?

• besty
    besty

• Perry
    Perry

:Atheists have no testimony!
    You are using that term like you would in Church,

Revelation 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

I think this biblical definition works either in Church or in a court:

marturiva marturia, mar-too-ree'-ah; from 3144; evidence given (judicially or genitive case):--record, report, testimony, witness.

What is the Atheist evidence for the posit "there is no God". Nothing, zero, zilch, nada. If an atheist has such a testimony, now's the time state it. Let's hear it.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Perry,

:What is the Atheist evidence for the posit "there is no God". Nothing, zero, zilch, nada.

There is no solid evidence that there is no God. That has already been pointed out in this thread.

There is no solid evidence that there is a God. This has also been pointed out.

There. Now go say a nice prayer to your imaginary friend and get a good night's sleep.

Farkel

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Farkel, you have no logical argument here, other than to call my testimony a lie.... which is a basic requirement of atheism and is logically consistent with your premise.

Again you try to shoe-horn atheists into a box. You are as wrong about this as you are about all atheists being of the "strong" or "positive" variety.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

What is the Atheist evidence for the posit "there is no God".

Theists postulate their ideology off of stories told from ancient primitive men thousands of years ago,

atheists postulate their ideology off physical evidence and the knowledge obtained from that evidence.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Perry, for almost 2000 years countless millions, even billions of humans, have prayed the following;

Our Father, who art in heaven
    hallowed be thy Name,
    thy kingdom come,
    thy will be done,
    on earth as it is in heaven.
    Give us this day our daily bread
    And forgive us our trespasses,
    as we forgive those
    who trespass against us.
    And lead us not into temptation,
    but deliver us from evil.
    For thine is the kingdom,
    and the power, and the glory,
    for ever and ever.
    Amen.

Look around you, this petition made to god has been left unanswered or ignored.

What is that evidence of to you?

• besty
    besty

another Christian refuses the Afghanistan Dilemma.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

It's a good question you're attempting to get Perry to answer Paul, though I don't hold out much hope for you that he will. Makes me wonder just how long it would've taken you or I to reach Atheism if we'd been born in Afghanistan!!

But then, that's precisely the point of your question . . .

Hope you and Sam' are well.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Perry:

It is just impossible to try and explain the sweetness, tenderness, and gentleness that God IS, as he inhabits the believer. It is just awesome.

Yeah...I've sorta noticed that about your rants.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit