Are the Jehovah's Witnesses, under the direction of the GB Jah's org?

by isaacaustin 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

AE prove to me from you own WTS literature that the UN scandal was a lie I wait with baited breath, sacred name; WTS is wrong Jerkhoobah is an inaccurate rendition of the tetragrammaton, Judus was fulfilling a prophecy from the O/T that he would betray Jesus,nothing to do with Satan

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Issaac,they warn because they are doing a fine work in protecting us. A parent warns regarding crossing the road, whom to mix with at school etc....if someone talks badly about their parent they wont listen...likewise anything thats said against Jahs org is indirected to him also..its saying he doesnt have the power or wont deal with things,he isnt given the faith he without doubt deserves.

The apostle paul warned of many who would try to misled....the gb are doing likewise yet they are attacked just as Paul was. History repeating itself and satan using the same tool...but Jah has tools too and each and everyone of us needs to see what tool we are. My love for Jehovah and faith is immense, satan is clever but Jah is wise and powerful. :)

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

an gel eyes

...they have never ever gone to war...history itself shows that these men are clearly Jahs earthly channel.

That could be considered proof that they are not "Jahs earthly channel".

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

also Joe Rutherford colluded with the Nazi's in WWII , also the WTS hold a lot of stock in arms/munition/defense companies that peddle death with sales of military hardware, hardly not being any part of the world dont you think?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE, you said:

Yes the GB are used by Jah. They are no part of the world (although yes imperfect and some may change their course and need to be removed) The org have nothing to do with politics (the u.n rumour was a lie which they confirmed!)

My reply: There are other groups as well who are non-political...such as CHristadelphians, or Quakers. Some of these groups are even MORE neutral than the Witnesses to the point of not even accepting any form of governmental aid. So, would not these groups be more likely to be used by Jehovah than the GB- after all, they are MORE politically neutral.

AE said: All members are whole souled in the evangelizing work (isaiah 43v10.12) They preach Gods name.

My reply: Most religions preach, and have growth as a result. JWs are the only one's who count their hours. Other groups have much more efficient ways to preach- via website, public squares, etc. Use of the name Jehovah? Do you know there are other groups, such as 'Assemblies of Yahweh', who are based in Bethel, PA who use the name Yahweh, and have 'restored' it into their Bible? They use it and preach it as frequently as JWs use Jehovah. So do 'Assemblies of the Called out Ones of Ya' and the Assembly of YHWHHoshua. God’s name is so importnat to people in these groups that many times these religions are more particular about God’s name than even the Jehovah’s Witnesses are. Perhaps one of them are the ones used by God, as opposed to the GB?

AE said:They have self sacrificing love for eachother. They as an org follow scriptures much much more than anyother religion...

My reply: This is simply an assertion that anyone can make of their religion. Let's stick to facts.

AE said: they have never ever gone to war...history itself shows that these men are clearly Jahs earthly channel.

My reply: Neither do the "Assemblies of Yahweh" or most of the other groups I mentioned above.

AE: They have a wonderful understanding of the scriptures and give us our spiritual protection and food ALWAYS...but just as satan misled Judas and many others today he also will and has misled some from the gb....yet no one would leave a loving org that have immense love for mankind and who only ever want to protect even if yes at times that may seem like we cant do this or cant do that,they are wanting whats best for us. We should show humility towards them and faith in Jah that when things maynot seem right or go over looked,whatever the case maybe,faith in Jah that he WILL deal with it(or did we only serve him when it was going well for us) and humilty in showing a waiting attitude on behalf on the gb.

LOVE endures all things..................

My reply: Your last paragraph is simply an assertion built on the circular reasoning that the GB is God's channel. I have shown, and you are welcome to google any of the groups i named, that the JWs are not unque in their beleifs on those bullet points you named. So, (for the sake of argument assuming the JWs and these other groups are right about those points) on what basis was the GB chosen, since they are obviously not unique?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE said: Issaac,they warn because they are doing a fine work in protecting us. A parent warns regarding crossing the road, whom to mix with at school etc....if someone talks badly about their parent they wont listen...likewise anything thats said against Jahs org is indirected to him also..its saying he doesnt have the power or wont deal with things,he isnt given the faith he without doubt deserves.

My reply: ok, but prior to this paragraph you just said having any validity I am asking for proof that it is in fact jehovah's organzation

AE said:

The apostle paul warned of many who would try to misled....the gb are doing likewise yet they are attacked just as Paul was. History repeating itself and satan using the same tool...but Jah has tools too and each and everyone of us needs to see what tool we are. My love for Jehovah and faith is immense, satan is clever but Jah is wise and powerful. :)

My reply: Paul warned of those who would mislead BY CORRUPTING THE SIMPLICITY OF CHRIST...nothing about an organization. Paul was attacked for preaching Christ. The GB HAS NEVER, NEVER been atacked for this. They have been criticized for eccentric doctrine/restrictions such a blood transfusion....

I agree with your last sentence...but the organization being of Jehovah is still, to this point a baseless assertion, which is what I was asking you to back up.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

This isn't really fair to Angel Eyes. He answers the question as stated then is picked on for his answers.
    Let me save you all the trouble. He is sure that the GB is used by Jehovah. He looks for loopholes in his obedience like ".....however there is a huge difference in warning someone of risks and telling them they cant!! We arent told we cannot...."

That's what true worship is all about to many JW's. Technical and legal loopholes. At least that's a start toward totally thinking for yourself- recognizing that the leaders do it and you can do it too.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

OTWO;AE is a lady

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Back to track though AE...let me ask you this direct question...the gov body teachings regarding neutrality, preaching, and the use of God's name are verifiably not unique. So, why were the gb chosen as such? Why were not one of the other groups chosen? And since this appointment was, according to the GB's official teaching, made in 1919 based on what they taught up until then- I must say the JWs, while they did not go to war, were not neutral. they encouraged their members to buy war bonds to finance the war. They themselves admit they were not neutral in their own lit at the time Jesus was inspecting the world's religions.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    OTWO;AE is a lady

I will skip the obvious Rodney Dangerfield style of jokes and just say "Sorry." Point is the same.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit