Are the Jehovah's Witnesses, under the direction of the GB Jah's org?

by isaacaustin 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE said: They do not have angelic revelation,Jehovah guides them through holy spirit,things are revelaed at the proper time. We have had to adjust our views regarding when the end will come, why is it that important? Surely serving Jah out of love means wanting to serve him for now not for whats in store??

My reply: Is is quite imprtant in light of the GB lcaiming to be God's sole channel of truth. If Jehovah guides them thru the Holy Spirit, why so many errors and flase prophecies???

AE: Jw use to celebrate brithdays but that was enlightened.....they smoked too...there will always be light shed on matters but we know that so why would we question it when rarely an error is made. Are we not questioning Jehovah? Are we not saying that he hasnt actually chosen these ones??

My reply: The GB is dead wrong on birthdays and only bans them to isolate kids from nonJWs from a young age. BUT, even assuming they were right on that, and smoking CHristadelphians do not do birthdays or holidays. Why were not they chosen in 1919??? They are nontrinitarian and do not beleive in hellfire or immortality of the soul.

AE said: I guess when the end comes everyone shall see who the true God is and who his true earthly org are.

My reply: Can you at least point me to a scripture showing there is one true org, and that we need to identify with this org for salvation??

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Again AE, what are we left with? Why were they chosen as God's channel?? What was so special about them?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

cheers TYA... :)

ok JB its produced in 8979823649364723 languages lol soz had to say that couldnt resist.

They made a mistake..........havent we all..........cor everyone has moved on and yet if you continue to just look at that you cant see the wonderful things ahead. If the gb said the end was coming next year....and then if it didnt.........well exactly it truly wouldnt faze me. Ive seen the mistakes, ive seen so much that satan has wanted me to see and ive endured horrific things...totally horrific...and no im not leaving Jah or blaming his org,satan can go and play with his tools.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Yes they believed 1914 the end would come, yes an error but humbly they admitted they were wrong.

"humbly admitting they were wrong" does not attone for the damage they've done or the lives they've ruined, and continue to ruin. Also, there is nothing "humble" about their admission when they continue to persist in their lies and abuses right down to this day, and ostracize people who call them on their cultist bullshit.

The revelation of so many lies and scandals would be enough to deflate the ego and soften the arrogance of any normal person, but the watchtower cult persists without an ounce of shame. This is what convinces me that their lies and abuses are deliberate, and that the leadership has no fear or even belief in the god they claim to worship.

W

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

You guys are wasting your "breath", AE has made her choice and she is happy with it, denile isn't just a river in Egypt.

Of course the good thing is that if Jesus has the same views that AE has then al religious organizations will be ok because they all admit to their mistakes, admit when they are wrong, eventually.

LOL !

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE said: They made a mistake..........havent we all..........cor everyone has moved on and yet if you continue to just look at that you cant see the wonderful things ahead. If the gb said the end was coming next year....and then if it didnt.........well exactly it truly wouldnt faze me. Ive seen the mistakes, ive seen so much that satan has wanted me to see and ive endured horrific things...totally horrific...and no im not leaving Jah or blaming his org,satan can go and play with his tools.

My reply: Yes AE, everyone makes mistakes. NOT everyone prophecies falsely in God's name. Read the Watchtower's own words on false prophets- thye have no place in God's arrangement. I agree- do not blame Jehovah- he is not at fault. The GB is very at fault, for prophecying falsely. And it brings us back to why Jesus would choose a false prophet to handle his earthly affairs??? Why????

• wobble
    wobble

I think that sadly,Angel -eyes is typical of most JW's these days, they do not really care if it really is God's Organization,they just feel if they throw in a few ideas that satisfy them ,regardless of fact or logic, or truth, that they are O.K to continue, and even if it is all baloney, God won't blaim them coz. they were misled.

In law there is a principle "Ignorantia Juris Non Excusat " ignorance of the law is no excuse , in Scripture we are urged to "Keep testing that you are in THE faith" , so here, on this site is a chance to remove the ignorance that the GB has kept you in, and to "examine the scriptures, to see if these things are so "

We will all render an account for ourselves to God says Paul, it will be no excuse to say "I did not consider the evidence "

Almighty God is a Spirit, you must worship Him with Spirit and TRUTH. The WTBS/JW Organization is founded on, and full of, lies.

Love

Wobble

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Wobble has spoken the correct.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

They arent false prophets.... they said the end would come,well we could look at it this way, they were right, the world entered the last days in 1914. So yes they were corrrect that the end had come but hadnt clearly got it spot on,so to speak,for the end of the generation,last days happened...and world war 2 happened in 1914 too!!

We could discuss this forever,but I truly have much to do....look your happy and im happy....i now must prepare for dinner and family study later, i'll be back on later or over the weekend,lots to do over the weekend but i'll be on at some stage.

If we dont agree to the conclusion then we shall have to agree to disagree as friends :)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

The problem is AE's it's not as easy as saying "we made some mistakes or we are not spirit instructed or the Apostles made mistakes" if other religious corporations make such statements as being "spirit inspired or Gods only channel" the WTS through the pages of the WT will attack them with such stinging velocity that you would be left in doubt that those groups would not be so. That leaves the question of JC's inspection of his Earthly belongings in which the WTS fails miserably and the scripture in Duet which must be addressed, dont just listen to me because you think "I hate Jerkhoobah and his people or just it's my opinion " the scriptural evidence has to be closely examined and explained

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit