Are the Jehovah's Witnesses, under the direction of the GB Jah's org?

by isaacaustin 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

Guys, Angel Eyes is brainwashed, you are waiting your time trying to argue or reason with her. Really, just don't bother, you won't get anywhere.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

AE's google Ed Decker, a thorn in the side of Church of Latter Day Saints for many years

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Well, guess this thread will go to bed. Every point mentioned as to why the GB is God's chosen channel has been shown to be faulty. Any of the points on the JW laundry list as to why they are the truth is not unque to them. Additionally, it has been shown that they had a false prophecy, or at the very least a false teaching during the inspection period. It leaves the question- would Jesus leave such a group in charge of his earthly possessions??

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jehovah`s Witness`s are under the Direction..

Of..

A bunch of Tired Old men..

Who wake up periodicly..

To vote for what they think thier God wants..

The WBT$ God needs a 2/3rds majority,to get anything done..

The WBT$ God can`t do a dam thing,until these Old Farts Vote!

Crazy 1

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Isaac, I'm just here to say that I absolutely love what you've done with this thread. I'm bookmarking it for future reference. You rock, man.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Issaac you suprise me...sadly

• flipper
    flipper

ANGEL EYES- What surprises you sadly about Isaac ? Is he your enemy now because he speaks the truth about things ? He and others on this thread Jookbeard, etc. have just told the real truth about how the JW organization deceived people through the 100 plus years in twisting the doctrines , teachings, and practices of the WT society to their own purposes. If a failed prophecy popped up, then Whala ! New light suddenly appears making the former teachings invalid. Anybody can believe what they want- but the BS meter can only be pushed so far before it malfunctions and explodes. Think about it. Seriously

• isaacaustin
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Thanx Bluecanary. Angel Eyes- Exactly what about me sadly surprises you? I have been completely honest and fair here. You have avoided all reason and used circular logic in all your assertions. You have not backed up anything you said. Now that is what is sad.

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

: Issaac you suprise me...sadly

Angeleyes: sadly, nothing about your response suprises me.

trollOne who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument...on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark such an argument...with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue. ...Trolls often go by multiple names to circumvent getting banned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit