Are the Jehovah's Witnesses, under the direction of the GB Jah's org?

by isaacaustin 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

AE's the other religions leave the the protection of paedophiles/murder of it's members with the Blood and organ ban/allowing active homosexuals to rule on it's elite ruling body/condemn it's own brethren to rape,torture,murder,false imprisonment,kidnap to the WTS as they have a monopoly on subjects like that

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Jah gathered the Israelites 16th century....he told them to obey his voice. These were Gods chosen people.Then the situation changed Israel lost its status. Matt 21v43...

Then Jah brought forth early christians and at 33ce he puor out his holy spirit. Jah showed they were his earthly people by allowing them to perform miracles. Most persons living in bible times didnt witness miracles, just as David and Abraham didnt perform miracles but were Gods people.

In 1 cor 13v8 we see when the apostles all died the miracles would be done away with. After the 1st century the apostacy developed. Jesus had mentioned that there would be wheat and weeds.....the wheat would be his earthly followers as in the 1st century matt 13v24-30. Jesus also said food would be given at the proper time by faithful and discreet slave Matt 24v3, 45-47.

The one true christian cong would be one that holds to the bible completely!!! In 1914 none of the churches were living up to bible standards. They have spilt so much blood shed....im amazed that still some cant see the true org. Well thats my answer and my firm belief.....

This could continue for along time but maybe your happy with your belief and thats fine...but im totally at peace with mine :)

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Actually jb other religions have many pervs in there org and allow things that are unscriptual to continue.......and they continue to allow millions to die at war claiming god loves them for it and they are blessed. You well know the truth my friend so thats why i dont usually answer when your letting off steam because i know in your heart its just pain speaking....however sometimes one must answer even if just to slap satan (not saying your stan but saying he likes the nonsence)

Atleast we know our God will act.....

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

prove that in 1914 other churches weren't living to Gods standards, prove it! dont just say "because we say so, or the G/B says so " prove it with secular and biblical evidence, if you cant then the WTS is not the chosen group, it's unlikly I would spend so much time here if I knew it was the troof

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

AE, I don't think you know or realize what the JW believed and preached in 1914 and 1919, if you did, perhaps you wouldn't be so "zealous" about it.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE said:

Jah gathered the Israelites 16th century....he told them to obey his voice. These were Gods chosen people.Then the situation changed Israel lost its status. Matt 21v43...

My reply: Agreed!

AE said: Then Jah brought forth early christians and at 33ce he puor out his holy spirit. Jah showed they were his earthly people by allowing them to perform miracles. Most persons living in bible times didnt witness miracles, just as David and Abraham didnt perform miracles but were Gods people.

My reply: Agreed. But, did one have to be registered as part of some organization now to be one of God's people? Or did he simply have to be a follower of Jesus? Heb 8:

3 For if that first covenant had been faultless, no place would have been sought for a second one.
    But he finds fault with them and says: 4 "Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will conclude a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah.
    It will not be like the covenant I made with their fathers the day I took them by the hand to lead them forth from the land of Egypt; for they did not stand by my covenant and I ignored them, says the Lord.
    But this is the covenant I will establish with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put my laws in their minds and I will write them upon their hearts. I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
    And they shall not teach, each one his fellow citizen and kinsman, saying, 'Know the Lord,' for all shall know me, from least to greatest.

AE said: In 1 cor 13v8 we see when the apostles all died the miracles would be done away with.

My reply: I agree

AE said: After the 1st century the apostacy developed.

My reply: This is a baseless assertion and totally contradictory with history. It leads me to ask you this...when one leaves the JWs they go in all different direction- atheistic, Buddhist, Christian, etc....why did this alleged post-1st century apostasy all go in the same direction?????

AE: Jesus had mentioned that there would be wheat and weeds.....the wheat would be his earthly followers as in the 1st century matt 13v24-30.

My reply: They were already there.

AE: Jesus also said food would be given at the proper time by faithful and discreet slave Matt 24v3, 45-47.

My reply: Reading all of chapter 24 and 25 you will see it is simply a bunch of illustrations followed by the warning to keep awake, you do not know when the master will return. It then shows the reward for those awake, while punishment for those asleep. You will see in one of the illustration 2 of the 3 slaves are rewarded whil one in punised. This iteself shows that their is no one Faithfula nd Discreet slave. Each Christian can be either a faithful and discreet, or an evil slave- determined on judgment day, as the verses clearly show.

AE said:

The one true christian cong would be one that holds to the bible completely!!! In 1914 none of the churches were living up to bible standards. They have spilt so much blood shed....im amazed that still some cant see the true org. Well thats my answer and my firm belief.....

My reply: In 1914 the WT was preaching to help finance the war by buying war bonds! They admit this in their own lit. Paying for the war is just as bad as pulling the trigger. They also predicted the end of the world for 1914, calling it God's dates, not man's. Wouldn't this be a false prohecy?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Jb you do make me smile....how biblically can it be proved??? Lol.... just go back in history..do reasearch and you shall see with your own eyes...yes i do research so maybe thats where your lacking. I think you listen to much to what others have to say and think "yer yer they hate Jah or the org and yer i agree"....yet you havent looked far enough.

The past has happened.....pick yourself up and yes if you want to remain out of the truth then fight standing up...dont just follow without even facing things. You know what i mean my friend......I just want you to stop closing your eyes and talking about the same things over and over and things that the gb said yearssssssssssssss ago.......

no one else on here just rants about that,they talk about things that have taken place in there lives, or how recently things havent been done right....not years ago.................

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

My next question is why Jehovah would choose the WT when they predicted in his name the end for 1914. Would that not qualify as a false prophecy, or at least a false teaching?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

We can certainly point out what the WT did YEARS ago, since the WT has no problem point out what other religious organizations did years ago or even centuries ago.

Fact is, when Jesus chose the Wt in 1919, the WT had certain beliefs that NOW you would call apostate beliefs and yet Jesus, accoring to the WT, Choose them.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE, the history of the WT DOES matter, per their own claims! They claim Jesus chose them in 1919 based upon their track record until then. So, of course it matters. What stands out? You mentioned neutrality in war but I showed you they were not really neutral, as they have admitted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit