Dont shoot me!!

by angel eyes 67 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

Angel Eyes your viewpoints are read with interest by me. It's good to hear the counter arguments,which you present in respectful and pleasant way. Please stay

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

thanks yaga...you seem really genuine too....and hope for others,i have the phone link which is great,you can answer now too via phone link :) but yes im always there on the phone and we see brothers and sisters every week,always got an open door and have lots of friend even from other congs. hubby goes to meetings and when i have some treatment i'll be back...only been a while since ive been sat there with them all but seems ages.

Thanks all you lovely genuine peeps for being my new pals.... :) yippeeeeeeeeee

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

hey cantleave THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Stick around, angel eyes. Don't let a couple of obnoxious posters spoil your experience here. Just ignor them. Most forums have a few, this one is no different.

Cheers

Chris

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

is that a stella's??? thanks :) but i'll have a dry white wine

Cheers chris.... :)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Mouthy that was a wonderful post I hope AE reads it and heeds your great words

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Mouthy no you were not rude atall.....only one person on here has cut me deeply and it wasnt you. You know from when i first read your ordeal i truly felt for you,not in a pity way,but truly felt your pain.....

Thanks for always being upfront,its appreciated :)

• mouthy
    mouthy

,but truly felt your pain Thanks sweetie .I love you for that. I miss them so
    & so afraid I wont be able to cuddle her before I die.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Rainna?? Go.

S

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Angel Glitter Text Stay, if I've said anything to upset you I'am sorry, I hate the Org- I love the people.

Satanus- I miss Reniaa....... we had fun together Good Vs Evil LOL -she loved it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit