Dont shoot me!!

by angel eyes 67 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

There are some loonies anywhere you go. Don't pay attention to them. I'd point them out, since I'm the designated forum asshole, but I'm currently bucking my job description. The pay is not that great.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Personally, I hope you stick around. But just understand the people you are dealing with are people who have been hurt to various degrees by the JW religion. You needn't take it personally when they react harshly to what they perceive as a defense of it.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

You guys should read some of the pages that angel eyes has posted on. Almost everyone here has been very polite to her, which is pretty good for someone who makes controversial claims. We have asked her reasonable questions and she repeatedly ignores them. I ask you who is the rude one?

I understand what Jeff is saying about needing time to get through emotional stuff. That makes sense. But these "poor persecuted me" posts are really unwarranted.

• caliber
    caliber

" Just walk the path of love without assertion ..no one need lead nor follow..let each ones path gently fall

in place before them !" ~~~~~CAL

See full size image

Angel Eyes offers a open hand of friendship... ... what therefore is the need to slap it ??

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

AE most things in life are not simply black and white. Hopefully you will learn to see the shades of gray between the two, if you don't already.

The b/w thinking is taught by the bOrg and used as a behavioral control mechanism.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Goshawk

Just for you.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I can only speak for myself, and I really enjoy your posts. Yes, I want you here.

Please don't go.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I guess I'm just curious since you mentioned that you have not been to meetings for sometime because of a bad back,

well how many jw's have come over to see you or call you....just curious....

And you do realize your mingling with mostly apostates....according to jw standards

h4o

• mouthy
    mouthy

....so back under lock and key it goes

Oh what a pity, That you cant share it with us. It doesnt NOT go under lock & Key
    MY GOD .....Knows all,HE examines hearts, there isnt a thing you have done,or is doing

that MY GOD doesnt forgive. You see he is the GOD of love. I hope I was not the rude one
    when you e-mailed me privately,& I said there was no use for us to continue on with our correspondance
    Because I think the WT is lead by the Devil..If you ever attended one of the support groups we held
    you would realize that YOUR GOD is dividing( Your God goes under the name of the Watchtower ...

SO many have lost their family on orders of the WT ,LIKE ME!!!!
    Of course you shouldnt leave...we love all on here UNCONDITIONALLY the only thing we can NOW think independently.That is something the WT does not allow

• KW13
    KW13

I'm sad you feel 'outed', i hope this passes.

From the perspective of us Ex-Members, we just want you to feel as we do and discover 'the other side' of life and the Witnesses. Not to cause hurt but to educate, letting you see things as they truly are. Sadly the world is not Black and White, there is knowledge out there that would 'rock your world' so to speak.

It is your responsibility to choose your future, we shouldn't try to influence your feelings toward the Society, but as a genuine follower of God, you should seek to find the truth.

Regardless of your faith, welcome, please stay and participate.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Please stay. No reason to go just because we vary in opinion.

Is it fair though to ask you to conduct honest discussion here? If you are engaged in conversation about a topic, it is only polite to reply to those who address you - ignoring others is rude and will not make you very popular here.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit