FlyingHighNow Needs Our Love & Support

by snowbird 161 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

not only is he getting good medical attention FHN, but he has an excellent mother. that alone i am sure will give him the strength to get through all the pain and drama. i wish him and yourself all the best. x

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Sylvia you have my thoughts and prayers....

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Sylvia you have my thoughts and prayers....

Why, thank you, my brother.

I started this thread, though, to show support for FlyingHighNow. Her son, Jesse, has been seriously ill.

Sylvia

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hi, everyone. I have not been able to speak to Jesse since Sunday night. I was unable to speak with him on Monday. Last night I called and he was no longer in the hospital. He hasn't called me. I've got to try to get in touch with him through a friend. It seems that if he had been released from the hospital that he would have called me. I'll let you know. Thanks, everyone.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Keeping you and Jesse in my prayers. I know it's nerve wracking to not be able to talk to him. (((((((((FHN)))))))))))))

Coffee

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Jesse left a message for me last night saying he got out on Tuesday. He says that so far he is feeling okay. I will let you know when I finally get to speak with him. He will still need prayers to fight this completely from his system. More thanks to everyone.

• dinah
    dinah

Good to hear he didn't lose his hand. Good news, Flyin'. I'm happy he got to go home.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Good news!

Hope you get together with him soon.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

We'll keep him in our thoughts.

• snowbird
    snowbird

bttt

Share this

Google+