FlyingHighNow Needs Our Love & Support

by snowbird 161 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah

I haven't prayed in two or three years, but I guess I will tonight. I would pray with snot and tears if I thought it would help. I'll try...........GOD! I hate this situation.l

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Dinah, that especially means a lot. Thanks, Cal, that's cute.

I believe in the power of a lot of people praying.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Checkin in....

Keeping the good vibes and prayers going...

I can't even imagine what you are going through.

• Deceived
    Deceived

Flyinghighnow I just heard about this thread from Dinah. I am praying for your son too and my heart goes out to you and him.

I so hope they can do something for him. I have grown sons and I would be so out of my mind if their health was threatened so I feel for you so much.

Velvet aka Deceived

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Can't say anything new except to add my name to the list of those who are thinking of you and offering love and support during this most difficult time.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I have been trying to talk to Jesse tonight. He is still in the hospital. His phone has been busy. I will try again. I can keep trying up until 10.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Like palmtree, I'm checkin' in too. I sure hope things turn around for Jesse.

• caliber
    caliber

thank you for sharing ...so we may be caring !!!!!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I'm just now getting online and seeing this. MRSA can be scary.....I used to have to deal with it

on a daily basis at work. I will light a candle for him tonight. This battle can be won. I have seen

that alot!

shell

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Jesse says they tell him, the nurses anyway, will be holding him hostage until he's safe. He said he feels better today. He says he wants to take his life in a new direction when he gets out. He feels like this is a tap on the shoulder from the cosmos. He said they put a splint on his finger and a brace on his hand. He is aching to get out and go back to work. The doctor says it will be at least two weeks for him to go back to work, once he is well enough to go home. They are giving him morphene.

Dinah, I read what you said to him. I could hear the smile in his voice. Thank you, all of you again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit