FlyingHighNow Needs Our Love & Support

by snowbird 161 Replies latest jw friends

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

thhug.jpg cuddles image by Lillith26 I hope you both doing well.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Still hoping and praying for a favorable outcome.

Stay strong.

Sylvia

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Jesse is still in the hospital. He says he can bend his fingers, all but the one that he scraped. He had no word, this afternoon about any changes in treatment or whether he would be going home over the weekend. I am going to try to talk to him tonight again. Again I told him about the thread. I may try to read some of it to him. He was too sleepy to talk much this afternoon. Thank you, everyone. Please keep those prayers coming.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Oh, Man... I was really hoping this would not be Staph... I'm so sorry that you and Jesse are going through this. My friend eventually made a full recovery. It can return with a vengence, I'd keep an eagle eye on him, if you see anything change, get him back to that hospital. Hours can count with this bug...

(((((((((((((((FHN&Jesse))))))))))))

Jean

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you, JB. He is about 700 miles away, but his dad may be driving out to see him this evening. He has some friends. And the family he lives with, will hopefully look out for him. I know they did some education with him. And I think he learned how fast acting this infection is. He's seen a friend lose both his legs to MRSA. I hope he will take it seriously. I am feeling tired, because I have not slept much. I have two other people besides Jesse that are in a crisis. I work the next three days. I am sure I will feel better once I can get a good nights rest. I love my job, so I will find the busy hours a welcomed distraction. At least Julian and I are doing okay...no crisis for us personally. We just have big hearts and you know that is.

• villabolo
    villabolo

I wish Jesse and you the best of luck.

villabolo

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Thank you for the frequent updates. I think of you both often every day and this is the first thread I check.

Fondly,

• littlebird
    littlebird

I'm sending you a virtual hug and Im praying for you and your son.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

You and your son are both beautiful. I thought the pretty young woman with him was a buddy of his, not his MOM. You aren't old enough! I hope he is feeling better today. My love to the both of you.

• cawshun
    cawshun

FHN, I hope Jesse has a favorable out come. Try to stay positive and try to keep his spirits up. Your both in my thoughts.

cawshun

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit