FlyingHighNow Needs Our Love & Support

by snowbird 161 Replies latest jw friends

• MrsPeaches
    MrsPeaches

FHN i hope he will be okay! I am sending you and your son love and light!!! and

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

FHN, I truly do hope they can get your son through this without having to amputate anything. You must be sick with worry and he must be in a lot of pain. I am very sorry for both of those things and wish I could do more than express words and send positive thoughts. Good luck to you both.

Jackie

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This is Jesse last March. He's chewing gum. And the second is Jesse and me in 2004.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

He has always looked Richie Rich the comic book character or Casper the Friendly Ghost.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

A team comprising researchers from a UK university and members of local businesses and an NGO in India has discovered that the essential oil of Himalayan oregano has strong antibacterial properties and even kills the hospital superbug MRSA. They hope these findings will lead to the development of handsoaps and surface disinfectants in hospitals and other healthcare settings.
    http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/130620.php

FHN...there is also a MRSA forum. http://www.mrsa-forum-usa.com/index.asp?action=start

Maybe you will find some helpful info for Jesse.

I am so sorry this happened to him. Please tell him many people are thinking of him and pulling for him.

Cameo

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you, Cameo and every single one of you who has posted. I will check all of that out, Cam, now that we know for sure what infection he is dealing with.

This is Jesse as a teenager:

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

One of my favorite pictures of him. He was 8. He has on my dad's spurs from childhood.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Jesse has different kinds of neurological problems related to my Rh incompatibility with him. He was full term, but had to spend time in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit for extreme jaundice and severe anemia. I was a faithful J-dub then. I will always wonder if his lack of exchange transfusions led to some of the damage. If you notice in the last picture, with the spurs, he cannot make a full smile. He was so severely anemic, it took three months for it to resolve. The antibodies from my blood stream didn't go away quickly, even after his birth.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

In Pampa Texas when he was 8.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

FHN, Im so sorry this is happening to Jesse - he's gorgeous

sending lots of positive vibes and comfort for a positive outcome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit