Anyone heard of Watchtower policy change concerning pedophiles

by Robert_V_Frazier 203 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Sorry Spike, I thought you were being serious about this subject. I didn't know you did not want to have a discussion. I won't make that mistake again.

Back to the original topic -- to my knowledge, and I think earlier posts on this thread show it, there have been no real substantive changes made to how Jehovah's Witnesses treat the child abuse issue.

Chris

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

I know its stupid feeding an ignorant troll, but geez this guy is stupid , maybe he does have psychological problems.

their qualifications, experience, training, inclination, and desire are in line with their devotion to Jehovah, the Judge over all His creation.

Well if you go by that set of reasoning Spike then all that should be done to these individuals is a just shunning or disfellowshipping,

waiting upon his repentance to be welcomed back into the flock, by using and applying bible scripture.

Keeping of course devouted to the guidlines set by Jehovah in the bible.

This is a test to see how high you have your head up your ass.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Spikeplease stop hijacking this thread. It is considered rude and bad netiquette.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Good thing Spike and Jehovah aren't ruling over the earth right now, it would really make for a dangerous place for both adults and children to live in.

If I could find and locate Spike and kick the shit out him I biblically would get off free because there wouldn't be two witnesses to the event.

Say maybe these ancient bible rules and laws aren't so bad after all.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

some people are so narrow minded, and you know who you are friends.

some people just rudely fight just for the sake of fighting.

as does some people run off at the mouth for the sake of being sure they are one hundred percent right and everyone else is wrong.

why bother coming here if all you want to do is argue , be rude, pick on others, subject others to your stupidity and most of all your not very intelligent when it comes to the word of God.

sorry but that is how I feel.

orangefatcat.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

The only reason to hijack a thread like this is to keep people from reading it because they get so bored and disgusted by the endless nonsense they quit reading.

It's very frustrating.

At one point this thread was a good discussion. Now it's devolved.

Yeah I know, I'm being paranoid and hateful.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

It's probably too late to save this thread, but I want to ask anyone reading this thread to please NOT respond to Spike. It is clear to me that his purpose on this thread is to derail the topic.

Theocratic warfare and all that.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I have deleted Spike's off-topic commemts in his desire to use up his allotted posts for a 24-hr period as he said.

Spike if you try that again in someone else's discussion you may find yourself down to 10 posts a day.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

well done LL, well done, bringing him down to 10 right now cant be a bad thing

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Thanks Lee. I really appreciate the assist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit