where do the refinements come from?, and why do you answer thus?

by Spike Tassel 111 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Only their short lifespan is a blessing to those who encounter them.
    Jeff

....................OUTLAW

• Gregor
    Gregor

How nice for Spike that almost 4 pages of responses have been posted to help him get his nuts off in his quest for some kind of theocratic orgasm.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

He probably gets to count 3 hours per day that this thread is active. Probably has his entire month's field service in already on this one.

Jeff

• wobble
    wobble

Haven't had time to read all of this thread,but my take is,the "refinements" come from the same place as the original doctrine,out of the GB's collective arse !

Love

Wobble

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Post 9275 of 9275
    Since 11/19/2004

He probably gets to count 3 hours per day that this thread is active. Probably has his entire month's field service in already on this one.

Jeff

Yes Jeff, although I do not beleive his tall-tale of 'not being one of JWs" I beleive he isn't one. i beleive he is a wannabe...but probably does count his time here...not that he can hand it in or anything.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

my refinements come from processing, and factoring out the chatter

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

spike, why not factor out the Wt chatter...and go read the bible?

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I don't get anything out of the Bible by itself. It needs a context for me to refine my thinking properly.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

so you do not beleive that "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,"

You need your cult to define Scripture to you? Exactly how do you keep testing?

Context is in the Bible itself.

Perhaps you are just stupid? Lacking in reading comprehension? Unable to let go of a cult you could never fit into anyway?

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

let's keep from insulting another another, shall we?

the Topic is "where do the refinements come from?, and why do you answer thus?"

let's stick to that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit