MY APOLOGIES TO ALL

by Mary 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Mary. Loving, caring Mary. Who could fault you? I wish you all peace. W.Once

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Mary,

I don't think you know me (haven't posted that often) but please know this: My heart is with you and your family.

My love and prayers go to your sister, brother-in-law and you.

believing

• Heaven
    Heaven

I am sorry to hear about your BIL, Mary. Cancer is an ugly disease and has taken a few of my family members as well. The helpless feeling is heartbreaking because it goes against our very fibre as human beings. And we don't want to lose anyone we love.

We all deal with these situations differently. Strangely, I don't feel any anger at my losses... just sadness. Sometimes it is overwhelming. I usually just get real quiet. And when I'm alone, I cry. I can only suggest that you try to channel the anger into something positive and productive.

Have you thought about talking to a counsellor about what you are going through? Perhaps the hospital has a help group for the family members?

• Mary
    Mary

Well we just got more disturbing news......My b-i-l developed an infection a couple of weeks ago, passed out and has been in the hospital ever since. They had given him tons of antibiotics and it seemed finally to do be helping. She was expecting him to be able to come home yesterday. Instead, she went to the hospital and he's sitting there in his hospital gown with oxygen on. For some reason, his oxygen levels are at only 50% and they don't know why. They had checked his lungs for pneumonia, but nothing showed up. However, they feel that there could be some sort of bacterial infection in there that's doing something, so they're going down him with a scope to see if they can see anything.

My sister is devastated at this latest news and he obviously will not be starting treatment now. This f*cking disease has not given us any breaks at all---it's just one bad thing after another happening.

• cawshun
    cawshun

Mary, my heart goes out to you, your sister and bil. I wish there were somthing I could say to make you feel better, just know that we care about you and we are so sorry your having to deal with this dreadful disease.

• nelly136
    nelly136

thinking of you and yours

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(((Mary)))................................OUTLAW

• Dagney
    Dagney

(((((Mary)))))

Just all I can say is thinking of you and yours.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hi Mary,

Just to say that still hoping & praying for a recovery soon.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

How ya doin' Mary?

I know it doesn't change anything but you do have a bunch of people out here who care.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit