MY APOLOGIES TO ALL

by Mary 81 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Mary,

I haven't been posting for long so I don't know you well but when I read your post it brought tears to my eyes. I'm so sorry for what your family is going through:((

Sending you thoughts and well wishes.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Mary,

I love you darling and there is nothing you can say that would make me mad at you. You are a very dear friend and we have both come along ways and have known each other for a very long time here on this board and through private emails. You never have to apologise for anything as I feel you got your head on pretty damn straight. My prayers are with you and your Brother in law.

Merrill

• horrible life
    horrible life

Mary, I am so sorry. I lost my grandfather to leukemia, 30 years ago. It is indeed wicked. But medical science has come a long way, since then. I hope that things change for your brother-in-law.

And, go ahead, and punch Billy the ex-Bethelites avatar. Please??

• Quandry
    Quandry

Mary. It is hard, very hard....the waiting, the hoping, the dissappointments. So sorry you and your family have to go through this.

Our thoughts are with you.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Sorry to hear about this .

I enjoy reading your posts.

It's "all good".

• mouthy
    mouthy

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MARY))))))))))))))))))))))

I am so sorry my Love ,you have never hurt me.
    Thanks for all the books I got this week (((HUG))

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm sorry about your brother in law. Truly. What with your job situation and now this, no wonder you're in a knot.

It's all good Mary. Have a beer, chill a bit and come out swinging tomorrow.

Chris

• crapola
    crapola

No need to apologise. We all need to vent our frustration toward something or we would explode. But honestly, I don't recall you being rude to anyone so try not to worry. Just help your sister and be there for her and your brother in law. I really wish there was something I could do for you.

• sd-7
    sd-7

Wow. Being a double agent doesn't amount to much compared to a pain like what you're facing. My thoughts go out to you. From what I know of the pain of losing someone, you do stay in that really screwed-up stage for a long time. No easy ways through it, but there's always a way through. I know you'll find that way. Seems like there are plenty of other good folks here who feel the same. Hang in there.

Small Along the Watchtower,

SD-7

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sorry to hear the bad news Mary

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit