MY APOLOGIES TO ALL

by Mary 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Looking back over the last few weeks, I think I've been unnessarily rude to some posters and I just want to apologize to anyone who has been on the receiving end of my anger recently.

I believe that I'm so angry, dismayed, devastated and heartbroken over what's happening to my brother in law, that I've been taking it out on others and that's not right. It makes absolutely no difference what I think of the WTS as a whole, or whether or not Americans have a universal healthcare system......none of that makes any difference whatsoever when someone you love and has been like your brother for 35 years is dying and there's not a fucking thing we can do about it.

My sister just called me and there's more bad news, and that's that his disease has now progressed into the Acute Myeloid Leukemia which means he cannot start the therapy they were going to give him, as this is far more serious now. They want to start Chemo right away, but his blood counts aren't up high enough for him to survive. While transfusing the red cells and platelets are an option, the white cells aren't because his own immune system would perceive it as a foreign object and simply turn on it.

I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out as I type this. This frigging disease has not cut us one lousy break. Every time they talk to a doctor it's MORE bad news. And just when you think they can't give you any more bad news....somehow, something else horrific seems to materialize and screw what slim chances he has to survive, even further. I just feel like punching something or screaming at the top of my lungs.

Anyway, I just wanted to apologize for anyone whom I've needlessly offended........No matter how angry or upset I am, it's no one's fault on here.

Mary

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

(((((((((((((((((((Mary))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Robdar
    Robdar

I am so sorry to hear this, Mary.

There is no need to apologize to this discussion forum. Many of us understand what you are feeling.

I lost a dear friend to cancer last year. He was only 49 years old. Yesterday would have been his 50th birthday. It is so difficult watching the ones you love suffer and diminish in strength. I sometimes think it is harder on the living than it is on the dying.

My thoughts and love are with you.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sorry that all this $#!+ is hitting you, all at the same time. You got some pillows to punch?

S

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Strength to Mary. Hey, it's okay. What rudeness? See, already forgotten.

• Scully
    Scully

(((((( Mary ))))))

Strength to you and your family at this most difficult of times.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Sorry to hear about this, Mary. My heart goes out to you. From what ive experienced, the board will quickly overlook any shortcomings from frustration or anger brusting out. hang in there.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Mary, don't worry about us, we can take it.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Mary I'm sorry to hear this, you and your family have my thoughts and prayers.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

((((((((((((((((((Mary))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am so sorry.

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit