MY APOLOGIES TO ALL

by Mary 81 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

well i just didnt see it girl.........but usually you blast me in pms................................................................................................not!

was just hoping for a little smile on your face........(((((((((mary)))))))))

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Oh, Dear Heart. I wish I could hug you in real life...

...we haven't noticed you being any feistier than usual.

(I hope that at least got a smile!)

Just know that we love you. Be as strong as you can be, and fall over when you need to.

Love to you and all of your beloved ones,
    Baba.

• Watkins
    Watkins

I'm so sorry to hear it, Mary. If a rant is able to ease your pain even a little, then rant, dear girl. Due to the circumstances everyone can surely dig deeply and find understanding.

watkins

• bluecanary
  • BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Awwww, Mary. Tough times can make any of us a little fragile and on edge. We know the real you. And the REAL you is great.

• I quit!
    I quit!

I have no idea what you are apologizing for but I'm very sorry to hear about your brother-in-law and what you and your family are going through. I hate hearing that someone has cancer. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

• Odrade
    Odrade

I'm so sorry Mary. I had no idea of any of this, I must have missed your previous posts about it. My thoughts are with you and your family.

• quietlyleaving
  • Lucky Calamity
  • Steve_C
    Steve_C

I don't post much, but I always enjoy reading your comments, Mary.
    It saddens me to hear of anyone suffering; my heart goes out to you and your family

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit