I need a 2009 Drama quote verified please?

by AllTimeJeff 60 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Lol... *shaking head*

Yes Dinah, love abounds with JW's.... Even trolls feel moved to praise Jehvoah for teaching them how to love through self righteous seperation.

Since love comes from truly understanding Jehovah (and Jesus Christ, his image) and his purposes, whoever we are, then it follows that IF you have that type of love motivating who you are and what you do, then your love is not just real, but as it should be.

Spike, this makes no sense, and in my opinion, you wrote this just to get a reaction and to hopefully stir some shit up. I mean, re read your own freaking words. Hell man! You start off with an assumed premise that isn't true. (i.e. love comes from understanding Jehovah, Jesus, et al) Which is wrong! Congrats, there is no point in moving on from that. From there, you make no sense at all. Edited to add: And you dodged NewYork44's question. Please answer, it is an excellent question based on your statements earlier.

• carla
    carla

Spike, if you claim to love Jesus as you do, why then do you shun Him? you aren't even allowed to talk to Him, your 'exemplar', etc...

Would you lay down your life for an apostate? Christ laid down His life for all, not just a select few. If you saw a bus out of control ready to run down some apostate would you really put your own life in danger to rescue the apostate? If you came upon a man raping and about to kill a woman who you knew to be df'd and held apostate views would you really put yourself in danger to save her life? your neighbor?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Where do you get that love comes from truely understanding jehovah and jesus? I don't get that when I read the scripture you referred to in 1 Corth

• sir82
    sir82
    love comes from truly understanding Jehovah (and Jesus Christ, his image) and his purposes, whoever we are

Spike sez Buddhists don't love their wives or children.

Nor do Hindus.

Nor do Lutherans, Catholics, nor Episcopalians.

Nice guy, that Spike. Loads of fun at a party.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

to carla: I don't shun Jesus, not at all. I pray to Jehovah using Jesus' name, according to proper Scriptural protocol. John 17:5 shows that Jesus asked JEHOVAH to glorify Jesus alongside himself. The fact that the Scriptures direct prayers to be TO Jehovah in JESUS' name, shows that Jehovah DID so, by having this instruction regarding prayer included in the Bible. My work is on JWN, etc., for those to whom it appeals.

to NewYork44M: I get that love comes from truly understanding Jehovah and Jesus, by connecting 1 Corinthians 13 with John 17 and 1 John 4.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

sir82. It is worse that what you say. There evidently is no love unless you love jehober. The only way to prove your love is to follow the guidelines established by the watchtoer realestate development corporation. So, there is no love in the world beyond this small group. The rest of us are damned.

If Spike really believes this, I kinda feel sorry for him. Expecially since by being on this board he is proving that he does not follow the established guidelines of the watchtower, thus he does not have true love.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So jw love is real love and "worldly" love is fake love which is totally hooey cuz in my experience the fakest love I've ever seen was inside the bOrg and the most real love I have ever seen was in the world. I should alert my hubby that our love is really fake and won't be real until we assimilate into the bOrg but if I do that he'll know I've just went stark raving mad.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

first of all, sorry to burst your bubble but you may want to read and wrap your head around John 14:14 and see that it is acceptable to pray to jesus. Also get out your Kingdom Interlinear and see the translation of it. Acts 7:59 inserts the name Jehovah in place of Lord, and since Jehovah to a JW only means the Father the NWT hides this fact from its members.

Regarding your other point that your work is here on JWN- this shows you truly do not beleive in the GB as God's channel. if you truly did you would recognize that they do not allow their members to go to 'apostate' websites to refute what they beleive to be wrong teachings. JWs do not have work toward 'apostates' other than to shun them, while perhaps bewailing that they can not kill them, as per the 1952 WT

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

to NewYork44M: As I have posted elsewhere, I do believe that I follow the established guidelines of the WTS, as I understand them.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

except for the one about visiting 'apostate' websites LOL

You know spike, years ago I worked in a call center and a man used to call in and request a female rep. He would then start asking her personaly and invasive questions and sounded like he was getting off on it. I would not be surprised if you do the same here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit