I need a 2009 Drama quote verified please?

by AllTimeJeff 60 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

It's a way of separating families. Their non-believing family members cannot truly love them. BBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRFFFF!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The bOrg may mention Jesus but they don't glorify him

John 17:1-5

1 After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: "Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. 2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 3 Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. 4 I have brought you glory on earth by completing the work you gave me to do. 5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

if others don't see what Jehovah sees in us, then they can't reach our heart like Jehovah can

• wha happened?
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

ok how can anyone see in us what Jehovah can? Are JW's now able to read hearts?

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Insight comes with heart-to-heart communication. If both sides love Jehovah with all that they have and all that they are, and their neighbour as themselves, insight is an easy thing.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Neither my hubby or I are followers of jehovah (I don't capitalized that name because it doesn't represent God to me). We're Christians but I know no matter what we are we know each other better than any other human on this planet, that's real insight. A meeting of the mind, body, and soul.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Insight = read? Hardly!

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

wha and I just don't read (or, have insight) into each other very well, perhaps, even though I understand that wha and I are both Aspies, and both of us speak from the heart.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I think some comments on this thread lately shows who has insight and who BS's about Jehovah's Witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit