I need a 2009 Drama quote verified please?

by AllTimeJeff 60 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

This is a direct quote from the drama, if my source is correct....

"Remember, nobody can REALLY love you unless they know and love Jehovah first."

It gives me an idea for my next blog, but I want to quote this accurately. Your input is appreciated! (I understand that the dad in the drama said this.....)

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Bttt just in case. Thanks.

• TD
    TD

I saw the drama two days ago and I can confirm that quote. That's exactly what was said.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

What this means is that the GB do not love us; they cannot love God, since they spurn Jesus who they believe to be God's right hand and the image of God.

Jesus said stop judging; the elders set up judicial committees.

Jesus said to love God with your whole being, and your neighbor as yourself; the GB says NO COLLEGE, NO ORAL SEX, NO MASTURBATION, NO VOTING, NO BLOOD TRANSFUSION, turn in your time.

Jesus called the religious leaders hypocrites; the GB says obey the elders and do not criticize.

Jesus said: some will yield 30 fold, some 60 fold and some 100; the WT says that you must pioneer and reach out, or else God disapproves of you.

Since they do not love Jesus by embracing his teachings, they do not love God, and therefore do not love us.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Thanks for verifying!

• Girlie
    Girlie

I went Sunday and can verify. The quote is verbatim of what the father said.

• IronHill
    IronHill

Yep...that quote extremely bothered me.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

It was quite distrubing but not unexpected.

• blondie
    blondie

Remember, nobody can REALLY love you unless they know and love Jehovah first."

It only shows how non-Christ centered jws are........why not

nobody can REALLY love you unless they know and love Jesus Christ first.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Jesus Christ teaches us, through the Congregation, how to know and love both Jehovah and Jesus, in line with John 17:3. Jesus is mentioned every meeting, I'm sure, just like Jehovah is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit