KH Games

by cantleave 63 Replies latest watchtower medical

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Bait.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

You can call a spade a spade, Reniaa, without being condescending and snotty.

• ninja
    ninja

you could disprove the fact that I say you aren't who you say you are trev....and show me to be wrong....but that ain't gonna happen

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

...more bait.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ninja..

Dude your frigg`in obsessed!!

You going to have to figure out how to catch who ever you think your after,intellectually..

Someone who is gaming the board,is`nt just going to roll over for you..

Your going to break something if you go on..

..................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I like the idea of writing a book/novel/tv show/movie while you nod at the speaker. Wish I would have thought of that. I just "counted" stuff. The number of people in front of me, the number of support columns, the number of days until the end of the month, etc.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I wish I had an iPod for many a Service Meetings.... zzzzzzzzzzz

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I just used to look out the window,listen to the kids playing out side..Wishing that was me..

Thats when Kingdom Halls still had windows!..

Colour in the pics of the Watchtower..

What a frigg`in boreing place for a kid!

........................OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Ninja, reniaa has proved who she is. A liar, a wannabe JW. She made up a sob story upon entering the board of a tough life, of kids- one of who is disabled. She has proven herself over and over again.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Issac, again, dude, she isn't following you, you are following her. Leave it alone. You are working at cross purposes with what you say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit