KH Games

by cantleave 63 Replies latest watchtower medical

• ninja
    ninja

prove me wrong reniaa......show me up........show you are a real person...............or?????????

• ninja
    ninja

jeff.......why?

• ninja
    ninja

why should I?.....should be easy to prove me wrong....

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    why should I?.....should be easy to prove me wrong....

Because exposing people like Reinaa is like shooting a gold fish in a coffee can.

Btw, I didn't mean anything personal to you. It is easy for me to see (and feel) how frustrating it is to deal with certain posters here.

• ninja
    ninja

but others don't see it jeff....just showing the trolls up for what they are

• ninja
    ninja

no offence taken sir

• cantleave
    cantleave

At first I considered Reniaa a balancing voice, I am now finding her quite annoying. I didn't want to be impolite but to say I despise those around me really pee's me off, most of family and friends are active and faithful JW's. They are genuine people, who I am sure are too scared to look further than noses because they know what the consequences will be. My only hope is that we all get enlightened and DF'd together or the Borg goes bang and everyone is free- some hope.

• cantleave
    cantleave

At first I considered Reniaa a balancing voice, I am now finding her quite annoying. I didn't want to be impolite but to say I despise those around me really pee's me off, most of family and friends are active and faithful JW's. They are genuine people, who I am sure are too scared to look further than noses because they know what the consequences will be. My only hope is that we all get enlightened and DF'd together or the Borg goes bang and everyone is free- some hope.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Is it just me, or did Reniaa come back angry and snotty?

• reniaa
    reniaa

HI canleave

You don't despise them? why would you try and disrupt their worship then? I do not agree with trinitarian religions at all but I have been to wedding etc but I stayed respectful while in their churches.

Hi ninja

you have bought into the brainwashing that pro-Jw = troll from certain posters on this site, I'm sorry for that but I don't need to prove anything to you, this is a debate forum, rightly or wrongly people put up subjects for discussion, we are all free to put our opinion. I don't swear I don't call people names but I do have a strong opinion I admit. I call a spade a spade as I see it in a subject.

Reniaa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit