• ninja
    ninja

sound of crickets................

• ninja
    ninja

shows the lies

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

How many times before you realize that some people aren't here to debate JW dogma? That they are here just to get a rise out of you/us?

I trust people who read here to tell the difference between truth and BS. If anyone wants to hear JW apologists in action, they could have just attended the WT study today.....

• ninja
    ninja

ha ha ha ha ha ha....ninja taunts.....trev

• ninja
    ninja

i thought as much....now toddle on trev

• ninja
    ninja

I love exposing frauds

• cantleave
    cantleave

Renaii, I am a nice guy. I have had doubts which I have kept in obeiance for many years, waiting for answers. The reason I came here, because a friend of mine who expressed his doubts, and didn't the answers was disfellowshipped. My friend was a 100% genuine lover of the truth and has been treated like crap. I am now not suspossed to associate with a lifelong friend, because a JC decided he was apostate because they didn't like the questions he was asking and didn't take, you'll have to wait and see for an answer.

What this forum has done for me, is helped me to see that I have dedicated over 40 years of my life to a totally uncaring organisation that claims to be the mouthpiece for a loving God, but shows no love to those who use their god given intelligence to ask questions. This forum has shown me that other have been treated in an appalling way, just because they have questions. It has opened my eyes to how controlling the GB are and how the rank and file are led like lemmings.

FYI I probably would play games in other religious meetings, I am not partisan.

• ninja
    ninja

reniaa....is awfully quiet....i would be angry and proving I was who I said I was......ha ha

• cantleave
    cantleave

Ninja .....................

What are on about? Sniff Sniff .... Have you just farted?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

You know, its up to you Ninja, but I think the point has been made.... Do you really want her to respond? Then leave it alone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit