KH Games

by cantleave 63 Replies latest watchtower medical

• White Dove
    White Dove

My mom used to clip her nails in the khall and embarrass me to death. I spotted a sister plucking her chin whiskers during the meeting one time. I was entertained by that for the rest of the evening.

• ninja
    ninja

and I'm smelling troll here too....eh cantleave?

• ninja
    ninja

sniff sniff

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

LOL @ despising.

So, when the Governing Body slags off those who leave and calls them evil and wicked, would that be classed as despising? I have relatives think I'm absolute scum; they despise me. And their despising of me is sponsored by the Governing Body! Bonus points.

But if you're happy to be a "Christian" and hang out with groups of people who believe it's acceptable to despise family members, more power to you.

• reniaa
    reniaa

Would you go into the church of any other religion and disrespect their worship like you do witnesses at a kingdom hall with your childish games?

You excuses are for why you shouldn't be a witness anymore, they in no way condone you disrespecting others people's right to worship.

/sigh I shouldn't get drawn into these threads, yours surprised me because your first post seemed to be from someone with doubts and worries but a nice guy, you have changed if this latest thread is showing the influence of posters you have come into contact with from this site.

Reniaa

• ninja
    ninja

would you send a photo of you and the kids trev?....send it to someone you trust.......what am I saying....you are trevor......ha ha ha......and your imaginary disabled kids ......ha ha ha ha

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected
    You excuses are for why you shouldn't be a witness anymore, they in no way condone you disrespecting others people's right to worship.

Since when do JW respect other peoples' right to worship? Do you personally respect those who no longer wish to worship at the feet of the Governing Body? Pot/kettle etc etc.

• ninja
    ninja

one thing.....prove me wrong........prove me wrong........go on......I would!!!!......trevor.....or is it fred?

• ninja
    ninja

show me as a liar trev

• ninja
    ninja

it's your big chance

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit