What Must an Angel Do To Repent?

by cameo-d 70 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JWoods
    JWoods
    The WTS teaches that the angels are perfect as Adam and Eve were perfect and after they sin, that's it, eternal destruction is at their door. Humans grow old and die and "bad" angels are going to be killed by Jesus and the good angels.

Wait, I thought that in the early part of the 1960s some kind of "new light" came about that Adam might be resurrected and have the chance to repent...and that this "stumbled some people"?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Spike..You`ve never been a sponsored publisher(Because there is no such thing)..

You`ve never been denied the Privilage of snow shoveling a Kingdom Hall side walk,because they can`t insure an un-sponsored pubisher..

You`ve never been in a JC meeting..You`ve never been given the option to take your complaints to anther congregation because thats not how the WBT$ works..

WBT$ Language is the same from country to country..There is no special dialect just for Canada..LOL!!..

You a Liar and a Fraud,Spike..

Jehovah is at my house..Drunk as a Skunk and crying his eyes out,because your such a big fat Liar!!

........LOL!!...OUTLAW

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I read this book and it really opened my eyes. I was a universalist, naturally, from the time I can remember. That dates back literally to my crib. I never realized that wayward angels could be included in salvation, though I never believed in hell.

I highly recommend this book and its sequel.

If Grace Is True - Paper

http://www.quakerbooks.org/if_grace_is_true_paper.php

If Grace Is True - Paper

Why God Will Save Every Person

BY PHILIP GULLEY AND JAMES MULHOLLAND

Brief Description:
    If Grace is True is a challenging book for many Christians. The authors' personal experience of God's grace leads them to reject the view that God will save only some people and the rest will be damned. "Gulley and Mulholland's stirring manifesto on the central role of universalism in Christianity will provoke traditionalists and encourage new ways of thinking about the nature and purpose of the Christian faith." - Publishers Weekly

HarperCollins 2004 225 PP. Paper

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

that's OK, OUTLAW, I have outrageous days, too

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Phone Jehovah and tell him your Sorry!..

......................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

apology accepted, sweetheart

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear FlyingHighNow...

One of the problems with universalism "theory" is this...God does not change.

God was always merciful and full of grace, He was always loving. So if everyone will be saved because of this love, mercy and grace, there was NO NEED whatsoever for Jesus to be sent to die for our sins and wash us to stand before A HOLY GOD. There was NO NEED for a saviour or any "talk" of a saviour because we can save ourselves and by our good actions we would deserve good consequensces. And failure to turn to God for eternal salvation in this life brings no consequences because we get another chance in eternity?...again NO NEED for the Word to become flesh.

the "heavens" declare the glory of God.

how does "the earth" declare the glory of God?.

(do WE make Truth relative to the culture or our own personal desires? do WE make a lying God?)

love michelle

• Satanus
    Satanus

'how does "the earth" declare the glory of God?.'

It doesn't. What w all the suffering among the animal kingdom, all the natural extinctions caused by asteroids, and whatnot, not very glorious. Nope, your god is an imaginary idealised temperamentalt god. The earth speaks of unguided awareness seeking expression.

S

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Satanus...

maybe the earth speaks of the ones who are the power of THIS air. ephesians 2:2-3...(or you are free to choose 2:1,4-10)

love michelle

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Universalists don't believe in a ransom sacrifice. They don't believe we save ourselves either. God's love and good draw all of us back. God is love and love is what saves us from evil. You're right, Myelaine, God doesn't change. It is people who have changed God into a hideous, murderous, torturous monster in order to control other people. I believe in the perfect power of pure love and that good will perfectly conquer evil. Who wants to live in heaven or a new earth if somewhere there is a hell with billions of lost souls being tortured forever? And proving that evil in some cases is more powerful than good or God's love...

A god who is patient and loving enough to wait for the return of all his creatures...a god who makes a way to save all of his creatures? That god is much more impressive than one who kills and tortures his children due to technicalities.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit