What Must an Angel Do To Repent?

by cameo-d 70 Replies latest watchtower bible

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Spike, you don't seem experienced in anything worth a mention...certainly not in the Bible. You do not show good experience in faking being a JW.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

That's because I'm not a faker. It's not my style. I represent myself and my own interests, very well, thank you very much.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

On closer inspection, when it comes to the question What Must an Angel Do To Repent? I see 3 repacement questions should take the place of this one, because an angel as such does not need to repent, only one who has lost the privilege of being an angel needs to repent to have the privilege restored.

There are 3 distinct types of angels described in the Bible. The first includes the archangel, seraphs, cherubs, and other normally-spirit beings of non-human origin. The second are what JWs refer to as the Congregation overseers. The third are what JWs refer to as publishers, whether baptised or unbaptised.

The requirements for Congregation overseers and publishers are laid out in material which only the overseers have full rights to.

The requirements for spirit beings need not be given to humans, just as requirements for sub-humans need not be given to humans either. Each class of beings is given instruction in the way that Jehovah sees fit, whether by instinct, by conscience, or otherwise.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Spike..

Kissing Ass is not a Vulgar term......

When I told you,you needed to Kiss Ass when dealing with the elders in your congregation..I knew none of you were sacred..

................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Spike Tassel
  • Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

worship of Jehovah is sacred, and all who disagree will be opposed by Jehovah and those on His side of the Issue of Universal Sovereignty. He is not one to be mocked, and neither am I.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

spike...worship of Jehovah is sacred....this has nothing to do with JW elders. They are not on Jehovah's side, they are a part of Satan's organization. You are quite correctJehovah is not one to be mocked...although your shenanigans has left you as one to be.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

shenanigans?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

yeah, your faking your assocation with the JWs would be classed as mockable shenanigans.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I was a Regular Auxiliary Pioneer, but hardly had any association with JWs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit