What Must an Angel Do To Repent?

by cameo-d 70 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Satanus
    Satanus

'Angels were not created in the image of God.'

Angels are called sons of god, and, depending on the flavor of your belief, jesus is/was also a/the son of god.

"Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them." (Job 1:6)

"When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" (Job 38:7)

'Man is special in the sight of God.'

Gosh, i'm getting goose bumps.

'Angels are not.'

They need civil rights lawyers to represent them. Clearly a reformation/emancipation is in order, there, in heaven.. Why should we have it better than the angels??!! In fact, i reject biblegod, until he frees those poor, slave driven angels, and recognizes them as individuals w rights. The guilt i feel in being special, while the superior spirit beings are treated like dirt is unbearable to me. I invoke my powers as a 'special human' to that effect. Any worshipful impulses that said angels may feel towards me for interceding on their behalfs, i reject, as i put myself on the same level as they are.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

'Angels were not created in the image of God.'

Angels are called sons of god, and, depending on the flavor of your belief, jesus is/was also a/the son of god.

"Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them." (Job 1:6)

"When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" (Job 38:7)

'Man is special in the sight of God.'

Gosh, i'm getting goose bumps.

'Angels are not.'

They need civil rights lawyers to represent them. Clearly a reformation/emancipation is in order, there, in heaven.. Why should we have it better than the angels??!! In fact, i reject biblegod, until he frees those poor, slave driven angels, and recognizes them as individuals w rights. The guilt i feel in being special, while the superior spirit beings are treated like dirt is unbearable to me. I invoke my powers as a 'special human' to that effect. Any worshipful impulses that said angels may feel towards me for interceding on their behalfs, i reject, as i put myself on the same level as they are.

S

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

By means of Christ "All Those Who Have Died" including Father Adam and Mother Eve will live again.

The Angels who sinned early on had a chance to rectify their course and many did, but those who lingered until after the flood became hardened in their ways. Angels are not humans, and there for Jehovah deals with them differently. It was not heavenly Angels that were considered and asked to reign with our blessed savor Jesus and take on the Divine nature, God in his wisdom seen an opportunity to test humans during these difficult times that will never happen again.

http://www.bibleplanofgod.com/

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

God changed his mind regarding polygamy - Mark and Matthew relate how He allowed multiple wives just because man was hard-hearted on the subject.

The WTS has many times said how Satan could have gone back to Heaven, n'est pas?

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux
    God does not change his mind, as I see it.

Exodus 32?

Golden calf incident. God gets fed up with the Israelites and tells Moses he is going to destroy them all. Moses talks him out of it, "and the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people."

• myelaine
    myelaine

"The Bible speaks of the wicked angels being bound in chains in a place of darkness known in Greek as Tartarus." (Jewish literature also says that the angel Uriel is over or in charge of this Tartarus.)

imo. these angels were bound on earth or the "realm of human" for judgement(job 38:19-21). the bible says that man lives once on earth then the judgement...and man was made a little lower than the angels. ergo...once Jesus asended to heaven He was made judge of the angels and men. these "angels" are bound in humanity to choose to be judged righteous by the blood of Jesus Christ...or judged to the lake of fire.

remember Jesus said that no one has decended but Him that ascended...time/eternity stuff??? once a man has been judged righteous by the blood of Jesus Christ and he enters into God's timeless eternity he could (in theory) be sent in and out of different "times" BY GOD....

Jesus is creating a kingdom in which His righteousness dwells...no more rebellious angels there.

Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said:

Who is this who darkens counsel
    By words without knowledge?

Now prepare yourself like a man;
    I will question you, and you shall answer Me. job 38:1-3

love michelle

• Heaven
    Heaven

When a perfect being sins

Isn't this impossible?

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Perfect can certainly become imperfect, regardless of human or thing. "Perfect" refers to "obedient", "complete", "acceptable", "suitable", "blessed". "Imperfect" on the other hand means "disobedient", "damaged", "unacceptable", "unsuitable", "cursed".

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Perfect can certainly become imperfect, regardless of human or thing. "Perfect" refers to "obedient", "complete", "acceptable", "suitable", "blessed". "Imperfect" on the other hand means "disobedient",
    "damaged", "unacceptable", "unsuitable", "cursed"......Spike

Spike..

Do you want us to believe you understand the meaning of "Perfect" and "Imperfect"..

But ..

Because of a medical condition,you don`t understand what "Kissing Ass" is?

........................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I am not experienced in such social expressions as "kissing ass", especially when such vulgar terms are used in reference to the sacred, and those with legitimate authority.

I'm quite experienced in many Bible terms, such as "perfect".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit