What Must an Angel Do To Repent?

by cameo-d 70 Replies latest watchtower bible

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

oh sure Spike.

Put an end to it. You are really sounding stupid now. How many hours per month did you need to put in?

I guess you did not realize an application for this has to go through the cong.

You are just being stupid now.

Is it also true that after you were disfellowshipped they had you give your assigned talk anyway- because they could not find someone else to give it?

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I was doing 70 hours in a 50 zone, as a Regular Auxiliary Pioneer. All of a sudden, I was "delisted as a publisher" or "no longer sponsored as a publisher". I had the option of appealing to another congregation that time, but I found no takers.

After a while, I was put with a Regular Pioneer in what was then the new "Pioneer Assist Others" program. During this PAO phase, I was allowed to put in service reports, but had to do (virtually) all of my time with a brother. That only lasted like 6 months. I was again "no longer a publisher".

Some years went by, and another JC was formed. It was at this later time that it was announced "[Spike Tassel] is NOT one of Jehovah's Witnesses". Perhaps it was just a mistake. Perhaps the announcement really SHOULD have been that "[Spike Tassel] is NO LONGER one of Jehovah's Witnesses". But, that doesn't fit with the way the JC seemed to finish up. In any case, with no written record in my possession, I only have my memory versus the memory of any of the others, faulty as any/all of them are, since all in attendance that I saw were imperfect. This, despite the fact that it is always said from the platform that any serious matter, where there is a possiblility for misunderstanding, should be put down in writing, and validated by all parties concerned.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Spikes story:

I was doing 70 hours in a 50 zone, as a Regular Auxiliary Pioneer. All of a sudden, I was "delisted as a publisher" or "no longer sponsored as a publisher". I had the option of appealing to another congregation that time, but I found no takers.

My reply:

You do not appeal to another cong, nor do you choose the appeal committee. You appeal in writing to your own JC and the appeal committe is chosen for you. There is no issue of not finding any takers.

Spikes fable: After a while, I was put with a Regular Pioneer in what was then the new "Pioneer Assist Others" program. During this PAO phase, I was allowed to put in service reports, but had to do (virtually) all of my time with a brother. That only lasted like 6 months. I was again "no longer a publisher".

My reply: You stated you had no takers for your appeal. Therefore, according to your own story, you were not a publisher..thus no service reports would be accepted from you. You also stated you are treated as a dfed person. Dfed individuals are not allowed to go in service.....

More fable:

Some years went by, and another JC was formed. It was at this later time that it was announced "[Spike Tassel] is NOT one of Jehovah's Witnesses". Perhaps it was just a mistake. Perhaps the announcement really SHOULD have been that "[Spike Tassel] is NO LONGER one of Jehovah's Witnesses". But, that doesn't fit with the way the JC seemed to finish up. In any case, with no written record in my possession, I only have my memory versus the memory of any of the others, faulty as any/all of them are, since all in attendance that I saw were imperfect. This, despite the fact that it is always said from the platform that any serious matter, where there is a possiblility for misunderstanding, should be put down in writing, and validated by all parties concerned.

My reply: I think you need your medication again. You are going delusional here.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

There are 5 distinct phases here, Isaac:

1) Regular Auxiliary Pioneer (1992-1997 intermittently),

2) no longer a publisher (1997-1999),

3) publisher (1999-2000),

4) no longer a publisher (2000-2005),

5) NOT one of Jehovah's Witnesses (2005 - further notice).

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

worship of Jehovah is sacred, and all who disagree will be opposed by Jehovah and those on His side of the Issue of Universal Sovereignty. He is not one to be mocked, and neither am I.......Spike

Spike..If you don`t like being laughed at,quit acting like a JackAss..

No one believes you were ever a Jehovah`s Witness..

You have no clue how Watchtower World Works and you can`t speak the WBT$ Language..

There are no Sponsored Publishers..There is no such thing..

You can`t complain to another congregation about the congregation you are in..

You were never given that option,thats not how things work..

Another obvious lie..

.......................OUTLAW

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Things were never written down. For such a serious matter they must be, going forward.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Spike..Nobody cares what you want in Watchtower World..

You do as you are told,or leave..

...............OUTLAW

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

The counsel in private doesn't match the counsel from the platform, with respect to serious matters being put in writing.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If you were god, how would you make the angels grovel?
      What would they have to do to make restitution?
      Do you believe this can be done?

1. If I were God I would not require that anyone, human or angel, ever grovel.
    2. They would only need to finally tire of being separated from love, see the error of their way, feel sorrow over the pain they have caused and to begin to help heal and repair the damage and pain they've caused.
    3. Yes, I do believe this will be done.

Below are excerpts from two sites that deal with Christian Universalism and it's take on the Biblical and other religious sources-non christian on Universal Salvation which includes wayward Angels.

http://www.christian-universalism.com/

people [and angels] do "reap what they sow" (Gal. 6:7). But Jesus Christ will "draw all people" to himself (Jn. 12:32) until "in Christ all will be made alive" (1 Cor. 15:22). That's because "God is love" (1 Jn. 4:8), so God would never abandon anyone to eternal punishment. God has a plan to rescue and transform even those who turned away from truth and goodness in this mortal life. Our Heavenly Father will find every lost sheep and forgive every prodigal son!

http://www.christianuniversalist.org/faq.html

All of these points below are relevant to the questions from the author of this thread:

1. We believe in a God who is Love, Light, Truth, and Spirit, the Creator of the universe, whom we are called to seek, know, and love; and whose nature was revealed to the world in the person and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, the Christ.
    2. We believe that the universal commandment is to love and serve one another as each loves oneself.
    3. We believe in the law of justice by which actions generate consequences, whether to be manifested in this life or the life to come.
    4. We believe in the ultimate triumph of divine mercy and grace: that no being ever created will be condemned or allowed to suffer forever, but God has arranged through a benevolent plan of learning and growth for all souls to attain salvation, reconciliation, restoration, and reunion with the Source of All Being, in the fullness of the ages.
    5. We believe every person is the divine offspring of God, created in the image of the Heavenly Parent of all; and that every person is destined to be raised up from imperfection to maturity according to the pattern of the archetypal Christ, the Son of God, the Perfect Human in whose image all humanity shall be transformed.
    6. We believe in miracles and mysterious spiritual phenomena, such as the resurrection of Jesus Christ, which transcend materialistic views of reality.
    7. We believe that God's Holy Spirit has inspired numerous prophets, saints, philosophers, and mystics throughout history, in a variety of cultures and traditions; and that by reading the Bible and other great texts of spiritual and moral wisdom with a discerning mind, and meditating to connect to the Spirit within, we may all gain a greater understanding of truth, which should be applied for the betterment of ourselves and our world.
  • Satanus
    Satanus

You may be dealing w someone who has aspergers or something like that. If he was in association w the jws, he didn't follow wt rules, and so, was eventually turffed out.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit