A T T E N T I O N PLEASE

by purplesofa 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    When has any one person ever been the focus of so many threads?

You_Know was pretty popular back in the day. Then there was the time a couple of posters embraced neo-Nazi philosophy and that was hot and heavy for a while.

But this is nothing compared to the wildfire that was created when a JW troll ridiculed a poster about her abusive childhood.

• caliber
    caliber

...tee hee hee !!!!

She gets the subject off topic and runs with the ball..

She is able to hijack because there are so many willing to take the bait. When she goes off-topic, no reason to run with her.
  • wobble
    wobble

I know this will be a better place without "her" , I put that in quotes because it is my belief "she" was a composite,or a committee or whatever you want to call it,it wasn't the same writer every time a post appeared,some were almost lucid!

Welcome Highdose !,and any who need comfort and help on leaving the Borg this is a place that no-one should be bullied,yes if you offer a silly opinion,as I have done in the past,you will be asked to reconsider,and shown why,but I have always been shown love and respect here, something we cannot say about within the JW/WBT$ organization.

Love

Wobble

• warmasasunned
    warmasasunned

she`ll be back, these type pf people like the sound of there own voices to much to let it go, probably under a different name.

DONT CENSOR ANYONE.....FREEDOM.... WE SHOULD ALL RESPECT THAT, AFTER HAVING HAD OURS TAKEN AWAY FROM US.

• winstonchurchill
    winstonchurchill

1) I was lurker for while, then started posting... never felt threatened by her. Annoyed? YES!, but I don't see why be afraid of her.

2) Excuse me for being in la la land, but what happended? She left? They kicked her out?

• White Dove
    White Dove

I take it back what I said about Spike Tassel. I just read the entire thread that went off kelter.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

She's on holiday

• White Dove
    White Dove

She was back 8 short hours after running away.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze
    Have any of you considered that maybe HE is a watchtower hire?
    Don't you think WT would like to see this board in division and chaos?
    Have you never heard of a "plant"?

Cameo, the same thoughts have occurred to me.

Imagine if we each had a nickel for every time he/she/it deliberately derailed a topic into oblivion?

~Sue

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Angharad..

Check your PM`s..

..............OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit