A T T E N T I O N PLEASE

by purplesofa 66 Replies latest jw friends

• loosie
    loosie

How can a person feel so threatened by one opposing viewpoint?

Because reniaa had a ay of making someone feel guilty like JW's do so well.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

understood completely highdose.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Outlaw, you're right. A good post.

I'm not around here much but from what little I've seen this person is very good at playing games. I'm very guilty of falling victim to that. From what I've seen, she/he shows little to no interest in real debate or defending perceived religious beliefs.

Maybe we just need an on topic police force.

Chris

• mouthy
    mouthy

i'm trying to say here is that until i'm stronger, i'm trying to protect myself from bullies as much as possible

Yes I understand that .You will find many wonderful people on here
    But I do have to warn you SOME may not handle others with kid gloves.
    We LOVE having you here, & just know that even if you see some things
    that you dont like, just skip to the next poster.
    I hope you continue to sit in the "LOVE BOAT" with us all.
    It is a great expression of MOSTLY LOVE !!!!!Hang in sweetie!!!
    Keep doing exactly as your doing ,sharing!(((((((HUGS)))

Grace

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Loosie:

Because reniaa had a ay of making someone feel guilty like JW's do so well.

My reply:

Which is why I enjoyed putting her in her place so much. I personally am quite accepting of others beliefs...so long as they do not judge others.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

HighDose..

Reniaa publicly admits to not following the WBT$..But....She/he will Rag your Ass all day long,if you don`t..

If you take things too seriously here,you will drive yourself crazy..

........................OUTLAW

• flipper
    flipper

HIGHDOSE- I'm so sorry you were treated that way. People who are disrespectful on purpose often have an agenda to promote and are not concerned with feelings of others. In my opinion that is wrong. Most of us as you said having been Jehovah's Witnesses in the past were used to people " imputing wrong motives " to us constantly - as JW's are like little spies always going around ratting each other out and talking smack against each other. One of the things I'm happy that I got away from as well leaving JW ville 6 years ago.

Please know Highdose that many of us here experienced what you did from judgmental JW's and many of us understand how disabling abuse can be emotionally and mentally. It's draining. Please know that we care for you unconditionally and I for one offer my hand of friendship to you. I know others here feel the same way. Welcome to the board - we look forward to further posts by you friend and please hang in there ! There are lots of good people here on this board who will help you

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Though I have not been on this forum for long, I noticed that Renia posted more than just an opposing viewpoint. She was very condemnatory in her remarks.

One can always find ones who want to force their viewpoints down the throat of others. But I found that the majority of the posters has been very polite and respectful of different viewpoints. Also I appreciate the time many have spent in their research on various subjects and sharing that with all of us.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Don't worry about it Mouthy - yes it was a very nice PM!

Reniaa did hound the poster that wanted custody of his kid..

Its a shame that happened but it wasn't something we were aware of, if there is a problem with a thread people should PM a moderator so we can look into it and not just assume that we have read everything and are taking no action.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I actually like Spike Tassel because of the way he presents himself. He is an apologist but is respectful, for the most part. I see intellegence in his posts. Reniaa, not so much. She condemns and disrespects most on here and is insensitive when sensitivity would be prudent. She lacks tact and reasoning ability. She also has a histrionic agenda. I see no value in that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit