A T T E N T I O N PLEASE

by purplesofa 66 Replies latest jw friends

• caliber
    caliber

She's on holiday
    Permanent holiday's aren't much fun...don't you know ?( Permanent family" headstone)
    She was back 8 short hours after running away.
  • passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Thanks for posting this up. I noticed it right away on highdose's post. How many others have been reluctant to post here because of Reniaa?

I'm looking for those who have been defending Reniaa and who say we're all wrong for calling her out. I don't see any so far on this thread.

To my mind, this perfectly illustrates why Reniaa should have been censored, not for what she had to say, but the way she was saying it; this forum attracts mostly people who are leaving or have left the control of the WTS. Most, if not all, have been abused or damaged in some way by their overall experience.

To say it's ok for Reniaa to post the stuff she has done is, to my mind, political correctness "gone mad". Should she have a voice? Of course. Should she be called out for some of the crap she's posted (the stuff about having 3 kids blah blah blah)? Yes. Should she have been censured for the way she's put her JW apologist philosophies across (highdose found it cruel and patronising)? Absolutely.

And as I hint at above, Reniaa's entire story smacks of bogusness. Then there's the issue of the matching IP addresses....I could go on.

Good to have you here, highdose.

• steve2
    steve2

Thanks for the clarification PasswordProtected. I'm all for care being exercised in how a point of view is expressed - and I've noted that, from time to time, some other posters have felt justified in making their otherwise worthy points to and about Reniaa in very belittling ways. I'm sure that at one level "names can never hurt", but there were times when posters clearly crossed the line in their comments about Reniaa and the thread was accordingly removed. Offensive speech is offensive whatever side of the fence we're on.

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

Because reniaa had a ay of making someone feel guilty like JW's do so well.

Reading ren's posts was like going to the meeting. The same thing, over and over again.

Often times people say, "just ignore her", but really how can you? The original question asked in a thread aften never got answered, and if it did, it was often way to many pages later. It's hard to "leave the mindset" when you have to sift through her crap. This board will be a lot better without her counterproductive intent.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Wobble: "I know this will be a better place without "her" , I put that in quotes because it is my belief "she" was a composite,or a committee or whatever you want to call it,it wasn't the same writer every time a post appeared,some were almost lucid!"

A composite? I think you could very well be right. (And I don't think "she" is the first one. )

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

but they do not deserve to be hounded away and insulted for feeling the way they do.

This is true, but Rennia cared nothing for the feeling of others. She just hijacked thoughtlessly as many threads as she possibly could. It appeared to me she played the contrarian for the sheer fun of it and to get under people's skin. Just my 2 cents worth.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

A composite? I think you could very well be right. (And I don't think "she" is the first one. ) This is a possible theory, it may explain some of her posts.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

This is a possible theory, it may explain some of her posts.

She just might have multiple personality disorder.

• OUTLAW
  • Yizuman
    Yizuman

I just think when people become afraid of Reniaa, there needs to be a guideline to protect them because of their fragile emotional state.

Before you start thinking, "thin skinned" like some people accuse some of, we need to be aware and for many of you, to remember what it felt like to exit the "system" (like the Matrix) when they come to terms of the real "truth"

Yiz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit