A T T E N T I O N PLEASE

by purplesofa 66 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I wanted to draw attention as to how a new poster worded the opening to their thread.

with Renia now gone i feel more confident to tell my story without being belittled.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/179341/1/my-story-my-sins-and-their-consequences

It speaks volumes.

This is one person, I wonder how many more have felt this way or have not been able to post

for having these same feelings?

No need for responses

Thank-you,

purps

• Angharad
    Angharad

This works both ways - how many curious lurkers are reading and would like to ask questions but are afraid of being abused and harassed because they still hold onto some of the WT beliefs ????

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

This works both ways - how many curious lurkers are reading and would like to ask questions but are afraid of being abused and harassed because they still hold onto some of the WT beliefs ????

In that way, I think it's better for R to be here. Her blind allegiance to the WT is a perfect example of JW mind-control.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

with Renia now gone i feel more confident to tell my story without being belittled.

How can a person feel so threatened by one opposing viewpoint?

• Angharad
    Angharad

Yes I do think it is good for people like her to be here because they may end up beginning to think more and change their mind also other people reading may start to look closer at their beliefs fro reading the debate , but they do not deserve to be hounded away and insulted for feeling the way they do.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

lurkers please feel free to post. Pro JW questions are the richest sources of insight imo

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

What about the guy who recently came to the board and needed info that could help gain custody of his child? He was hounded until he decided to leave the board. That just happened last week.

Josie

• villabolo
    villabolo

It's not what Reniaa did but how she did it. She was extremely offensive calling certain posters liars and belittling their experience. As far as pro JW viewpoints being posted on this board are concerned that's never been a problem Reniaa notwithstanding.

villabolo

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yeah too much personal "Witness bashing" goes on here....not nice!

• John Doe
    John Doe

The sad truth is many are still jw's--just with a different label. This makes them hypocrites in an extreme degree.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit