A T T E N T I O N PLEASE

by purplesofa 66 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

It's not what Reniaa did but how she did it. She was extremely offensive calling certain posters liars and belittling their experience.

Agreed. At the same time, I also found some posters used her pro-JW stance as an excuse to belittle her and make very personal comments about her. There seemed to have been a bit of a double standard.

I've been away for a few days - can someone bring me up to date: Has Reniaa left of her own free will or was she banned from this forum?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Its a shame that happened but it wasn't something we were aware of, if there is a problem with a thread people should PM a moderator so we can look into it and not just assume that we have read everything and are taking no action."

This is the thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/178302/7/New-Here

I hope Westcoastrocks has changed his mind. He seem like a really nice guy who just wants the best for his baby.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Angie,

That is true. You guys do have lives offline and can't be expected to read and know everything that happens here. Thank you for mentioning that

• White Dove
    White Dove

Steve,

Nah, after highly offending most of us on one of the threads, instead of apologizing like a decent person, she turned tail and left...for 8 hours. LOL! She's not banned.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Lets face it,Reniaa is a Pro at Hi-Jacking a thread..
    She gets the subject off topic and runs with the ball..

She is able to hijack because there are so many willing to take the bait. When she goes off-topic, no reason to run with her.

i think what i'm trying to say here is that until i'm stronger, i'm trying to protect myself from bullies as much as possible.

Fair enough. But I'm willing to bet you received far more support than bullying, especially when the one doing the bullying was reniaa. And this is a discussion forum. Not everyone is going to like what you have to say.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    What about the guy who recently came to the board and needed info that could help gain custody of his child? He was hounded until he decided to leave the board.

But reniaa wasn't the only one hounding him on that thread.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Reniaa has been drenched with attention on this board. I'd be amazed if she can give up the buzz of so many people reacting and responding to her every comment.

You can't control what any other poster says, or how they say it, or what they believe, or their motives.

You can control your own reaction.

Welcome to the board, highdose, I hope you find some comfort here.

• caliber
    caliber

It was Reniaa's tackfulness tactfulness

when starting a discussion, instead of making a definite statement, ask a general question and not being so specific . Praise in public, criticize in

private!

It's not what Reniaa did but how she did it. She was extremely offensive calling certain posters liars and belittling their experience
  • cameo-d
    cameo-d

When has any one person ever been the focus of so many threads?

Have any of you considered that maybe HE is a watchtower hire?

Don't you think WT would like to see this board in division and chaos?

Have you never heard of a "plant"?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I've been here for about 6 or 7 years now and apologists have come and gone (I actually enjoyed a couple of the crazy ones, JC I miss you) but I don't remember any one of them gaining so much of a focus as you know who... I could be wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit