What Religion Are You?

by homeschool 71 Replies latest jw friends

• zombie dub
    zombie dub
    I truly believe it is Satan that is attacking you & yours.
    Why would he not?

because he isn't real.

• Nazgul
    Nazgul

Religion? Leaving a cult opens up your mind a little bit. To the point that no religion can sustain it.

• mouthy
    mouthy

because he isn't real. Maybe not to you... But definatly is to me. Will you allow me to have MY opinion?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Jewish--reform. Am currently interested in the Hisidic movement though I doubt I will join up.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I am a member of a Methodist Church. I am comfortable there. It's about 2 miles from my house. I enjoy the social aspects of it also.

• homeschool
    homeschool

Wow, lots of good comments. Did I mention that we ran into about twenty people that we know at the Methodist sevice yesterday?...along with a lady who works with my jw sister. I figured that the lady wouldn't think twice before mentioning to my sis that she saw me at her church. To "them" its not a big deal....so I went ahead and told my sister today. I said it very nonchalantly....started off reiterating the fact that I want to do research like I've never done before. I said I want to find the good, the bad, truth, nontruth about the jws and all other religions, for that matter. And then I dropped the bomb on her. I didn't say anything bad about the church, because quite honestly, there was nothing bad to say at this point. I just pointed out all the times the society told us to do our research, to which she agreed. I'd say it went a little better than planned.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I'm pagan, probably the closest thing you might classify me as is Gaian.

I usually get flamed by both the christians and the athiests.

Sherry

• zombie dub
    zombie dub
    Maybe not to you... But definatly is to me. Will you allow me to have MY opinion?

of course ;) if you want to believe in the devil/satan/the boogie man/etc. that's your choice - I was just giving you a reason why he wouldn't be persecuting you.

• excito-are
    excito-are

I am a atheist myself. It's a simple faith, but gives me great comfort in these last days.

Excito

• aniron
    aniron

Not a member of any religion , just a Christian.

I attend a Pentecostal church for fellowship.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit