What Religion Are You?

by homeschool 71 Replies latest jw friends

• Heaven
    Heaven

I just pointed out all the times the society told us to do our research, to which she agreed. I'd say it went a little better than planned.

homeschool... Bonus! Maybe your sis will do the same? You just never know. I am glad you are examing other churches/religions. I hope you find one that fits with you. As for me, I have major trust issues, especially with men (and it seems most churches are run by them) so I just steer clear of all of them. I also have very little time. Elder care takes up quite a chunk of my free time... and I'd rather contribute to JWN than go to church. Ok, speaking of which... time to get the bins out for recycle/compost pick up and then signing on to work. Have a good one!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Heaven said As for me, I have major trust issues, especially with men

O.K. I have a GREAT Idea!!! I am going to start a new religion.Want to join?
    I just have a few "Musts" they will be listed below.
    1. Before your accepted into my RELIGION,you must send me one thousand $$$
    2.Each member must come & clean the "church"my house every wednesday.( take turns)
    3.Men will not be able to face the congregation,( we will let them face each other & speak)
    4.The Elders, can only be women.
    5.If the women "fancy's" a man ,she may approach him & take him into the Library
    6.Old people who cant drive,see,hear,walk,will be catered to by the men.by pick ups
    Now if you wish to join this joyus group.Sign below.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Agnostic. I've decided I won't waste another minute of my life looking for answers in religion. If God wants me to believe, he needs only to reveal himself to me. A seemingly small task for an omnipotent being.

Though I am sure you may have heard this before, but perhaps it was God that was giving you the strength to endure...

Or maybe bad shit just happens for no conceivable reason. Maybe it has nothing to do with God or Satan.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I've decided I won't waste another minute of my life looking for answers

O.K. Keyser Join my group you wont have to look for Answers I will tell you all of them

• snowbird
    snowbird

ROFL at Grace!

You are a hoot!

Sylvia

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sylvia! we will get all these men to join my group .
    Then we will do to them what they did to us....Right.?( screwed us big time)

• mouthy
    mouthy

bump I need recruits

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

A friend of mine had a good one:

I gave up religion for religious reasons.

• cattails
    cattails

The kind of religion spoken of at James 1:27.

I consider myself first of all a Christian (albeit

oppressed by WT weeds here and there).

• undercover
    undercover

Never trust anyone, or any group, that says they have all the answers, especially if they don't allow questions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit