What Religion Are You?

by homeschool 71 Replies latest jw friends

• Girl from County Hell
    Girl from County Hell

Homeschool-

I'm happy to answer your questions about my religion.

We don't have a physical space we call our church; most of my rituals are conducted in my home, or outdoors. On occasion, when I feel like it, I attend the local Unitarian Universalist church, which is non-denominational and welcoming to all.

I have friendships and fellowships with all sorts of people, regardless of their faith, and I sometimes get together with other Pagans to celebrate our holidays.

And yeah, I can just call myself a Pagan; why would I not be able to do so?

Best wishes,

GFCH

• homeschool
    homeschool

Interesting. Thanks. At this point in time, I would consider myself a pagan (because I simply do not believe wholeheartedly in Christianity, Muslim, Hindu, etc...) But there are very few people I would say that to, mainly because of the associated thoughts that go along with it. Most people are prejudice with that word.

I went to a Unitarian Church out in California once, and on that particular day, they brought in a Wiccan to teach us about their faith. It was the wildest thing! They were very kind, and I rememember thinking how the Wiccan AND the Uniterians were pretty stinkin' cool .

Maybe I'll try to find a Unitarian Church in my area next.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit