How many lives have been RUINED by the Organization? Experiences?

by BonaFide 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

My sister was frightened into getting baptised as a teenager. She was told that she would definitely die at Armaggeddon if she wasn't baptised, our mother was going to die, and my brother and I were going to die since none of us were baptised. That's emotional blackmail- who the hell tells stuff like that to a kid?! Oh, wait...

My sister has faded and says that she really regrets getting baptised because she wasn't ready for it.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I take the responsibility for my own mistakes . But those mistakes were based on following the teachings of the WTS. If you really believe that the world is about to end, you obviously act in accord with that faith.

It is not the loss of Paradise that bugs me, it is the loss of 50 years spent in futility that can get to me.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I just had to come back to this thread.

It's one thing to debate doctrone, banter back and forth and have our differences,

What I find with reniaa

is her ability to DISCOUNT the personal experiances people have had associated with the WT organization,

I find that unsettling.

If you can read the pages and pages upon pages, years of accumulated writings........... of what people have been through associated with the organization

and not respect that, empathisize, not know that there is something very wrong with whats going on inside the congregations, there is some

error in your thinking and feelings for others.

purps

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I have said this time and time again Reniaa has no empathy for those who have suffered and post those suffering on this board. At best she discounts the experiences, at worst she calls those who recount these details liars. Then when she is called on the mat for her disrespect and called out for the unfeeling person that she is we get told that we should be more forgiving and understanding because she is misled. You know what I think about that? Bullshit.

Josie

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

It seems like reniaa has happily scampered off, content that she has upset people again. After all, that's her purpose, and she can be happy that she succeeded.

She'll be back when she needs another 'fix'.

W

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

again, it is pretty obvious that reniaa is projecting her own faults on others that she herself can not deal with...pretty much everything she accuses all others of you can bet are her own faults...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

again, it is pretty obvious that reniaa is projecting her own faults on others that she herself can not deal with...pretty much everything she accuses all others of you can bet are her own faults...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

• caliber
    caliber

is her ability to DISCOUNT the personal experiences people have had associated with the WT organization,
    I find that unsettling.
    If you can read the pages and pages upon pages, years of accumulated writings........... of what people have been through associated with the organization

One of the most hurtful things to do to a human is for you to invalidate their heartfelt feelings !!!!

• villabolo
    villabolo

It seems that Reniaa is displaying sociopathic traits. The lack of empathy already noted and her need to manipulate others are a couple of the symptoms she strongly displays.

villabolo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit