...A Doggie Day in Hell...

by OUTLAW 144 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

Now post a pic of him before the attack dammit!!.......we gotta see this tough ol dog..........oompa

• crapola
    crapola

Great news!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

World traveler..I think he was attacked by more than one animal..He`s been in the wilderness with me,for years..There are random wounds in him..It`s like he was fighting a battle on all sides..These animals knew how to go in for the kill..............Thanks..

Boyzone..Thanks!

Heaven..Yes it is..Thanks..Love the dancing Snoopy!..LOL!!

CoCo..Thank you my friend!

Oompa..His last big fight was with a mountain cat..What a mess that was..He lived.....Tore up,but still alive.....Not many dogs would have lived through that..Not even a big dog..

Crapola..Thanks..

........................OUTLAW

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Sounds like you need to get him a friend for backup there Outlaw.

Cheers

Chris

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Black sheep..Yes I`m going to have to get another dog..If he had back up,things would have turned out differently..He put up a hell of a fight........Cute Pic....That little guy would`nt last long here..My cat would probably eat him..LOL!!

......................OUTLAW

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm glad that your dog is on the mend, Outlaw.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Shamus..Thanks Bud..I get him back in another day or so..He`s had a few operations.....And..Lost a lot of blood during and after the fight..The doctor wants to make sure his blood count is up..

................................OUTLAW

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

So glad your dog is on the mend....with my wife's recent flirtation with the WTS, my dog is the best friend I have in the house!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Inseartchoftruth..Thanks........Sorry to hear about your Mrs..

At least the WBT$ can`t make your Dog turn on you!

......................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Kudra
    Kudra

Hey!

This

At least the WBT$ can`t make your Dog turn on you!

should be someone's signature line. -a classic quote!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit