...A Doggie Day in Hell...

by OUTLAW 144 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mastodon..Thanks!..Yes it is!..........Now that he`s better he can have his last operation..

Its minor..The worst is over..

......................OUTLAW

• purplesofa
  • ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I am so happy for you! I hope he keeps getting better!

• YoursChelbie
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Purps..Thanks..Sweet as always..

Ohiocowboy..Thanks.....He`s doing so much better..

YoursChelbie..Very Cool..Thanks..

...........................OUTLAW

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

I've just found this thread Outlaw - what a terrible rollercoaster ride you and your poor dog have been through. I'm so glad to hear he is on the mend. One thing's for certain - he is very lucky to have you as his master. Hope Dante keeps improving and all goes well for you with your move. All the best.

Hopscotch

• dinah
    dinah

This reminds me of the dog I had growing up. I still miss him somedays.

Maybe you should consider building Dante a bedroom? It's hard out there for a pimp!

• Lease
    Lease

continue to keep us posted on the pooch. what does a dog have in his bedroom?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hopscotch..Yes it has been a rollercoaster ride..Just when you think things are going well..Theres a new surprise..The worst is over.....Thanks..

Dinah..He sleeps in the house..Usually not far from me........The attack happened mid morning..He wandered too far away from the Ranch..Not good.. There are animals here,that will hunt you down..If they think they can take you down..

Lease..I pick his Doggy Ass up this afternoon..LOL!!..

..........................OUTLAW

• Japster
    Japster

Let me know how his doggy ass is doing......sent you a pm [i'm not stalking you I SWEAR!!!]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit