...A Doggie Day in Hell...

by OUTLAW 144 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I will be hoping and sending positive energy that your Doggy makes it through this. I am sooooo sorry this happened. I send you good healing thoughts...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Lease..He looked happy when I left..Tired but happy...........Thanks

Satanus..Thanks Bud!

Purps..Me too..Just before I found him..I cleaned my cookies and lost messenger..What a day!................Thanks Purps!

Megs..I think he will make through the night..I`m more worried about his kidneys..Thanks!

....................OUTLAW

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

That's terrible Outlaw. Since you were so far away from the hospital, you must be fairly rural I would imagine. A 100 pound dog doesn't go down easy...do you have other large dogs close by? A bear perhaps?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Ok well I was looking for you to log on,

I guess Dante is still at the vet?

sorry bout your day,

purps

• Heaven
    Heaven

Outlaw... what is your dog's name? I sure hope he pulls through. He sounds like a fighter. And he's lucky to have a guardian such as yourself who cares so much for him.

• compound complex
    compound complex

I'm really sorry, OUTLAW:

When I was a family we had many dogs over a 25-year period. We lost 3 in one year. Sad and expensive, but they are your family!

Lotsa love,

CoCo

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ohiocowboy..Thanks..Hopefully with all these good wish`s he will pull through..

lurker3..I live in the wilderness..If you get badly hurt out here,your probably going to die..

It was`nt a bear..Maybe Coyote or raccon..Hard to say..What ever it was,was fast,vicious and had incredibly sharp teeth..

.....................OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Purps..I`ll try to get on later..I have so much to get done right now..The move is only a few days away..

Heaven..He`s lived through a lot..The last bad fight he got into was with a cougar..The cougar ripped him up pretty bad..He survived..

CoCo..Yes,this is going to be very expensive..It`s worth it..............Thanks Bud!

............OUTLAW

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm very sorry, Outlaw.

Losing someone's pet is like losing a family member. I hope he makes it.

• loosie
    loosie

I'm so sorry outlaw.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit