...A Doggie Day in Hell...

by OUTLAW 144 Replies latest jw friends

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I`m also concerned about the Doggy Blood Transfusion..Can he be disfellowshipped??..I can bring him home,but I won`t be able to talk to him!..LOL!!

btw....yes it is wrong according to wt for animals to have blood, years ago this was told to my husband there is an article or tape on it. It might be late 50's...Bill Cetnar and his wife's name was Joan.

Now isn't that rediculous!

• BorgHater
    BorgHater

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! Wonderful news, so pleased! When, he's feeling stronger give him a massive cuddle from me

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I am soooo very happy that your baby has made it!!! I bet he's gonna want a big 'ol Steak when he gets home!

• Japster
    Japster

Glad you pooch is doing better, Outlaw.....sent you a pm

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Kudra/Hope4others/OhioCowBoy/Japster..Thanks guys

A turn for the Doggie Worst..

His kidneys are working again.....But..His blood count is low..........Without a Blood Transfusion,He`ll be dead in a couple days..

If I take all the right channels..I could get him some blood in 2 days.......2 days too late......At the cost of $1400.00 just to get it to my vet..

My vet found a donor..The cost including his time..$800.00.........I OK`d the Proceedure......He`s getting his blood..

After going through all this..I have no Idea how a Jehoavah`s Witness could watch a loved one die,for lack of a Blood Transfusion..

It`s Cold and in-Human.......How could you live with yourself,knowing you could have saved a loved ones life?

But..Chose not to..Because..

The WBT$ says no ones Life is more Important,than the Wish`s of the WBT$..

We escaped a Very,Very Sick organization the WBT$.....And..The WBT$ Religious Cult,the Jehovah`s Witness`s..

Be Gratefull your Out!!

..................................OUTLAW

• manicmama
    manicmama

Outlaw,

So happy to here that your dog is one the mend! I had to put mine down about 2 years ago, I knew it was coming (she was a 16 year old lab) but it didn't help the hurt. I would have done whatever I could to keep her alive but it was time to let her go. Good luck on your baby!

• manicmama
    manicmama

Outlaw,

So happy to here that your dog is one the mend! I had to put mine down about 2 years ago, I knew it was coming (she was a 16 year old lab) but it didn't help the hurt. I would have done whatever I could to keep her alive but it was time to let her go. Good luck on your baby!

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Wow Outlaw, I hadn't read this topic... but wow. My heart goes out to you, we have 2 doggies in our house and we love them dearly... so big kudos to you for being such a good 'dad'.

I'm pulling for him.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

ManicMoma/Mastodon..Thanks Guys!..I thought the worst was over..Not so..

........................OUTLAW

• dinah
    dinah

Outlaw, you need to call a network and get a new reality show. You can call it "The 6 Million Dollar Doggie"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit