14 Minutes and you are not a Servant of Jehovah

by JT 65 Replies latest jw friends

• trillaz
    trillaz

According to the WTB&TS, Jehovah has no joy in "A Watcher" disobeying the WTB&TS by reading posts and participating here.

"A Watcher", I would expect that you will never be seen here after reading the following

KM 7/07 Question Box

w09 7/15 1:5, 6

But if you stay, you are welcome, in you will have help in leaving because after being told not to come here, and you do, it shows

your willingness to seek out the truth.

Deu 13:1-3

13 “In case a prophet or a dreamer of a dream arises in your midst and does give you a sign or a portent, 2 and the sign or the portent does come true of which he spoke to you, saying, ‘Let us walk after other gods, whom you have not known, and let us serve them,’ 3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or to the dreamer of that dream, because Jehovah YOUR God is testing YOU to know whether YOU are loving Jehovah YOUR God with all YOUR heart and all YOUR soul

Believe it or not, the first step in becoming a follower of Jah, is to do as you already know and apply it to all aspects of your life, including testing whether the things from the prophets of the Corporation known as the WatchTower Bible and Tract Society are truly from Jah.

• david_10
    david_10

This, folks, is what the thread is all about.......................A Watcher is clinging to his shopping cart and he's not going to let go. Leave him alone, is what I say. It's all he's got.

David

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

WATCHER: I have found great joy in serving Jehovah as one of His Witnesses.

Watcher - I've followed your posts somewhat. Not that there is anything special about you, I just like to hear what Newbies have to say.

Yet, I cannot figure out where you are at in all of this.

IF you were truly a faithful JW, you would NOT be reading, let alone posting, on this website. You would know that doing so brings Jehovah's disfavor upon you, and doing so totally contradicts with "serving Jehovah as one of His Witnesses."

Thus, I find that your above referenced statement cannot be true!

Still, you are most certainly welcome here. Where else can one find TTATT with such ease and in such comprehensive detail?

Doc

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I thought about JW esp when we try to talk to them about the truth

you see this cart contained all this little old lady had in the world- her entire life was in a shopping cart- most of us who travel if we lost a suitcase with some dirty drawers in it and some shirts and slacks would be upset ,but we got plenty clean drawers and tee shirts at home so it really is no lose to use- but for this lady it was her entire life and the same with JW when we try to tell them that wt is wrong, all jw -including all of us to some degree have put our entire life in our WT shopping cart and for someone to come along and try to take it- the pain is unreal

so when you see a JW fighting against what you are trying to tell them just understand you are about to take away everything they have in thier life- that is why for many of us who have left we go thru periods of depression, anger , frustration and so forth

This needed a bump

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yes, Amen!

I went through fear, anger, sadness, and severe depression when I finally confronted my doubts.

Thankfully, I hadn't placed all my eggs in one basket, so I'm in a good position to help others when they make their exits.

Thanks for bumping this.

Sylvia

• KateWild
    KateWild

I have lost my whole life and I am having to start from scratch. I have nothing, and I miss my son terribly everyday is painful, but I am glad I am not trying to get RI'd and stopped going to meetings. I am glad I know TTATT. Kate xx

• galaxie
    galaxie

Kate ,...just a thought reading your post.

What price selfishness?(not derogatory) but our self worth our own sanity against all odds.

You have made a great sacrifice I'm sure for your own wellbeing.

I hope you find peace and a solution re your child.

Best wishes to you .

• williamhconley
    williamhconley

JT,

Great powerful post.

What bible studies are not told is that by becoming a JW, you give complete control of you life to the Organization. Your social life, feeling of purpose, family ties, feeling of belonging, status and dignit are now in the hands of the WT organization. If you don't play their game of blind obedience .... you lose it alll!!

Those that have had the courage to speak up against the lies and abuse of the WT are disgraced and their friends and social life taken away ie.... Walter Salter, Olin Moyle, Raymond Franz, Edward Dunlap, Barbara & Joe Anderson just to name a few.

As a pioneer for over 25 yrs, I would always get frustated and frightened when I would encounter intelligent knowledgeable people of the Bible. No matter what evidence or proof they would show, I felt obligated to defend at all cost the interpretations of the WT Corporation. You see JW's dont care one bit of defending the truth of the Bible. We were defending the ORGANIZATION as thats all we had in the world that made us feel important, a sense of belonging and identity. In the Organization you had the opportunity to be somebody (pioneer, ms, elder, bethelite etc) while in the real world you were a nobody.

• alwaysthinking
    alwaysthinking

so when you see a JW fighting against what you are trying to tell them just understand you are about to take away everything they have in thier life- that is why for many of us who have left we go thru periods of depression, anger , frustration and so forth

This is sooo true

• alwaysthinking
    alwaysthinking

I like this

"A man who refuses to think is a fool,

A man who can't think is a idiot,
    A man who is afraid to think is a coward....."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit