Do Not Say: "The Society Teaches"!

by compound complex 74 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Who else are non-JWs, if not householders? Surely they look in here as the JWs here discuss things amongst themselves! After all, it's http://www.jehovahs-witness.net, right??!!

Spike Tassel....WRONG!!........................

House holders are the people you meet when you go in Door to Door Field Service..

A house holder can also be a JW who is weak in the Truth CULT..Who another JW may call on,while out in the Field service..

Anyone can be a House Holder..Just as long as they are in a house when somebody calls..

..................................................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• parakeet
    parakeet

Spike: Who else are non-JWs, if not householders? Surely they look in here as the JWs here discuss things amongst themselves!

I can count on one hand the number of non-dubs (as opposed to dubs and ex-dubs) who have come here, usually to gather data on cults for a college thesis. The rest of the non-dub "householders" don't give a rat's behind about what dubs discuss among themselves.

The term "householder" always puzzled me. If non-dubs are defined by living in houses, as you pointed out, where do dubs live? Under rocks? In caves, cowering until the Great Trib has passed?

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I suggest that if Dub A knocks on Dub B's door, then Dub B's the householder. But, if Dub A knocks on my door and I'm on JWN, I'm the householder that Dub A "didn't catch home". Also, learning is one level, teaching is learning all over again.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Spike: I suggest that if Dub A knocks on Dub B's door, then Dub B's the householder. But, if Dub A knocks on my door and I'm on JWN, I'm the householder that Dub A "didn't catch home". Also, learning is one level, teaching is learning all over again.

Whaaa.....????

Is that what they're teaching in the Ministry School now? No wonder your posts don't make any sense.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Householder, bOrg definition: someone who's holding a house until they croak at the big "A".

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Comment #1:Who else are non-JWs, if not householders? Surely they look in here as the JWs here discuss things amongst themselves!

Comment #2:I suggest that if Dub A knocks on Dub B's door, then Dub B's the householder. But, if Dub A knocks on my door and I'm on JWN, I'm the householder that Dub A "didn't catch home". Also, learning is one level, teaching is learning all over again.

Both by Spike Tassel

Spike Tassel..It would seem you don`t really know what you believe..It`s understandable..Most Jehovah`s Witness`s have no idea what they believe..

..And..

Are willing to change that belief in a Heart Beat..Even though they don`t know what it is........................................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

You know to this day I refuse to call it "The Truth"..

I cringe when others do it...

I call it the WTBTS .

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Truth is quite the challenge with the God of Lies still ruling over the earth in general in opposition to the God of Truth. The air is thick with lies these lies; but soo, not anymore.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

jw speak for "Go to Hell"

Whatever Spike

Josie

• JWoods
    JWoods

Truth is quite the challenge with the God of Lies still ruling over the earth in general in opposition to the God of Truth. The air is thick with lies these lies; but soo, not anymore.

Wait, wait - here we thought we were told that Jesus was ruling since 1918?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit