This heat has me annoyed.

by John Doe 58 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

OO7, sometimes I forget the season reversal thingy.

Sylvia

• John Doe
    John Doe

Damned &*($ing aussies have all the fun!

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

I had to get the water pump replaced on my old Toyota pickup just over a month ago. It didn't overheat. I had arrived at work and parked. A few minutes later I noticed dripping underneath the engine. The Haynes repair manual I always have in the truck said that dripping coolant was a sign that the water pump seal had gone bad. Fortunately, I work right next to several auto repair shops, so I drove it to the closest one. He had the pump replaced right away and charged $110 parts and labor. It seemed like a good deal at the time.

Dave

• John Doe
    John Doe

Yup. Some water pumps change quickly. Some don't. However, $110 sounds like a good deal any way you slice it.

• rebel8
    rebel8

It's blazing hot here too in the tundra. It's high noon and nearing 60 degrees right now. Look out! I might have to take my sweater off!

• John Doe
    John Doe

Oh, go grab an ice cube and sit on it!

• John Doe
    John Doe

Well, put a heater core in Betsy yesterday cause I froze my ass off last week with no heat. Scratched the heck out of my arm by forcing my forarm into Betsy's bowells, but I saved

$300. Wouldn't you know it was in the 60's today and I ran the a/c. Typical.

• PEC
    PEC

Great news Doe, winter is officially over.

Philip

• beksbks
    beksbks

Phillip we had our first real storm of the season today!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit