by John Doe 58 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah

Sounds like a plan, John.

*hands Doe a beer*

• Satanus
    Satanus

Gregor

Reminds me of when i decided to fix the tranny oil leak, after the snow had melted away. Remove the transaxles, unbolt tranny from motor, remove torque converter - found leak; the axle pin had worked its way partly out and ground a hole into the case, thus letting out oil. Made and bolted in a couple of right angle brackets to hold the pin in. Put plumber's two component epoxy over the hole. Problem fixed. Saved myself $1500.00 or so. Still driving it, today.

S

• John Doe
    John Doe

I can tell I over exerted myself. My left thumb and forefinger are cramping--I was using my left hand a lot feeling blind spots and running bolts in and out. My gut is sore from laying on the front of the car. You have to lean wayyyy over on a Camaro to work on anything, because the front bumper sticks out a couple of feet. My calf muscles are cramping just a bit.

• Satanus
    Satanus

You done good, for a youngun.

S

• dinah
    dinah

Something about a man covered in car grease is strangely sexy, especially when they can put everything back where it shoulda been and crank her up.

Ya did good

• snowbird
    snowbird

Two mules beers for Brother Doe.

Sylvia

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Something about a man covered in car grease is strangely sexy, especially when they can put everything back where it shoulda been and crank her up.

Nah, it's just me.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Well, Betsy has kept her cool for the last two weeks, and is running great. My cuts are almost healed up on my elbows, and the grease is gone. I'm glad I saved my money.

• snowbird
    snowbird

It is gratifying to hear that your efforts were productive; I hope Betsy will continue to give you good service until the time comes for her to be retired to the rusting Sheol of her prototypes.

How you like my prose?

Tee hee hee

Sylvia

PS I AM NOT PREJUDICED! ONE OF MY DISTANT COUSINS MARRIED A CAUCASIAN. I DIDN"T BLINK.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Minus -2 C this morning.....grass and car frosted over....{Aussie Winter}

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit