ATJeff Answers Letters from JW Readers

by AllTimeJeff 131 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

Dear Precious Brothers,

My window cleaning business isn't paying the bills, and cleaning toilets isn't working out so well for me. I was wondering if I could please, just please go take a course on shoe-polishing to get a job on the side.

Unfortunately, it seems we will be here for a while longer, seeing as generations can overlap each other, which DOESN'T MAKE NOT A LOT OF SENSE, but you guys have the holy spirit, so what freaking ever...

Thanks,

Brother Twinkles.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Dear Precious Brothers,

My window cleaning business isn't paying the bills, and cleaning toilets isn't working out so well for me. I was wondering if I could please, just please go take a course on shoe-polishing to get a job on the side.

Unfortunately, it seems we will be here for a while longer, seeing as generations can overlap each other, which DOESN'T MAKE NOT A LOT OF SENSE, but you guys have the holy spirit, so what freaking ever...

Thanks,

Brother Twinkles.

Dear Gentile Twinkles

There is a scripture that we like to refer to... no, make that a WT Article, no, I think it was in a 1985 Awake

Point is, we think you should do two things 1) Get more accounts and 2) Lower your price

Most economists think that this is a piss poor way to run a business, but remember, we did lower the pioneer hours in the 1990's, and we got rid of the bookstudy last year. So we think you should just suck it up and work harder and longer for less money. It's the bethel way!

Now if you will excuse us, we are going to commune with our dead and dearly departed former GB members. We are going to have a mult generational circle jerk.

Your multi generational brothers

The Borg

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Resurrectiing this thread for my 1000th post,because I thought it was hilarious. Shamus thread of having no pm for AllTimeJeff made me think of it.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Happy 1000th, EmptyInside. I hope it was good for you.

V665V665

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Why thank you Vamp,yes it was,yes it was, Cheers,Shalom!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Hahaha.. I was in quite the mood for this one... It helps to be at home with that one extra drink. :-p

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Cheers AllTimeJeff !

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Cheers dude! ... and keep posting.

V665V665

• shamus100
    shamus100

Dearest Brothers,

What are your views on buying a Camaro? I'm going through a mid-life crisis right now, and want one.

Thank you for your help.

Oh, and one more question: Do you guys like ever get laid? I mean really, I think you should just go freaking nuts on your wife / hand / watever... ;D

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Dearest Brothers,

What are your views on buying a Camaro? I'm going through a mid-life crisis right now, and want one.

Thank you for your help.

Oh, and one more question: Do you guys like ever get laid? I mean really, I think you should just go freaking nuts on your wife / hand / watever... ;D

Dear monkey lipped chapped ass,

We have retired real Questions from Readers because they were becoming very uncomfortable, and we like to save our special Governing Body lube for.... special occasions, like when our bodies need governing....

A Camaro? According to Revelations 22:1, it is prophesied that only that black 1977 model featured in Smokey and the Bandit shall cause you to inherit the kingdom. Also, there is a chimp in that movie I think you would like.

As for us getting laid? Hell yeah! We are the bride of Christ bitches!

Your brothers,

The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses (aka, the bitchin bride of Christ)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit