...Jehovah`s Witness Kids don`t miss Celebrating Birthdays,Christmas..ect..ect!!....

by OUTLAW 143 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Josie..Renia is not on topic..You have no reason to even acknowlege her post......Reniaa thinks she can do to me,what she does with everyone else..Hi-Jack thier thread.....I`m not everyone else.........I "will" kick ass!!.....................OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*thumbs up* Outlaw

(the smileys aren't working for me right now)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(((Josie)))...................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Now that my Thread is back on Topic..The Question is.. When you were a Jehovah`s Witness Kid,did you want to Participate in Celebrations? ...OUTLAW

• NINfan05
    NINfan05

oh outlaw i love when u make fun of reniaa. makes my day so much better lol

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life
    I did wish we would take the time to celebrate our lives and focus on the positive for a change.

This is very well put. This sums up the way I felt about the family I grew up in. We never celebrated anything in our lives and there was no focus on the positive. And , yes, I do feel like I missed out.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

NiNfan05..Actually I got 2 threads pulled for doing just that..LOL!!.................Right now I`m just trying to Stay on Topic..........................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Me? Hell yeah! Not birthdays, but Christmas and Thanksgiving, plus a little New Years....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It`s the damdest thing.........We feel like we are always alone in our feelings,growing up as DubKids.......I start a thread like this and we find out..A lot of us feel the same way..........................OUTLAW

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life
    We feel like we are always alone in our feelings,growing up as DubKids

To me, that's the best part of this board. I found out that other people feel the same way that I have felt all my life. I had never talked about this stuff with anyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit